Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

This quality of this video is fantastic but like you said, it was a pain in the butt to download. I compressed this video to about 700MB, which is half the file size of the original but it still looks great. The following files are in RAR format so download WinRAR if you haven't already.

Perfect for a VCD. Thanks. :D

Everytime I watch this show it just makes me think of how much better last year's show was. Everything was brilliant last year. They should have stayed in NY and not used many of the newer faces(Stam, Heather, Ajuma and Rosie). The newer models used last year, like Bianca/Inguna, were so much better than the ones used this year, with the exception only being Hana.

Everytime I watch this show it just makes me think of how much better last year's show was. Everything was brilliant last year. They should have stayed in NY and not used many of the newer faces(Stam, Heather, Ajuma and Rosie). The newer models used last year, like Bianca/Inguna, were so much better than the ones used this year, with the exception only being Hana.

somehow agree with you :( as far as I LOVED this years show, the last years

I'm looking for footage of Tyra Banks (big fan of hers for a long time! :blush: ) in the 1998/99 Victoria's Secret Show in NY...it was, in my opinion anyway, one of her best shows...I'm posti ng a pic to make it easier to identify...would be great if you guys could help out...thanks for your help :)

NB: If for whatever reason you can't see the pic, go to http://get.to/tyrapost-7045-1166810027_thumb.jpg