Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

thanks, downloading right now :D

damnnn :(

i get the audio part but not the video...like i can't see anything <_<

I'm almost positive you don't have the right codecs. Download the K-Lite Codec pack, and install, and you will be able to view every video file you could ever imagine.

http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

Go there and download the standard package, or the full if you are really into videos.

Brazilian models of 2000 EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

World Fashion Tv = 31 MB = 3:02

Models: Isabeli Fontana, Mariana Weickert, Caroline Ribeiro, Fernanda Tavares, Ana Claudia Michels and Gisele Bundchen

bscap0014.jpgbscap0015.jpgth_00284_bscap0016_122_340lo.jpgth_00284_bscap0017_122_332lo.jpg

th_00289_bscap0018_122_532lo.jpgbscap0019.jpgbscap0020.jpg

bscap0021.jpgbscap0022.jpg

bscap0000.jpgbscap0003.jpgbscap0005.jpgth_00195_bscap0006_122_328lo.jpg

bscap0008.jpgth_bscap0009.jpg/monthly_12_2006/post-1779-0-1593837876-66943_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bscap0010.jpg">

bscap0011.jpgbscap0012.jpgbscap0013.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/7793375/Brazil...els_of_2000.mpg

Had a feeling that KK shoes coming apart was BS!!! :pinch: :mad: I don't get it. Why does VS think they need to do that, ADD MISTAKES?! :dontgetit: I just recently saw the version of the fashion show the VS put up on their website. KK walked down the runway, hit her pose, and walked back WITHOUT INCIDENT!!! They did the same thing with Natasha Poly last year. I know somebody will say they did that for dramatic effect, but still, I rather see the fashion show in its ORIGINAL FORM!!! :angry:

Had a feeling that KK shoes coming apart was BS!!! :pinch: :mad: I don't get it. Why does VS think they need to do that, ADD MISTAKES?! :dontgetit: I just recently saw the version of the fashion show the VS put up on their website. KK walked down the runway, hit her pose, and walked back WITHOUT INCIDENT!!! They did the same thing with Natasha Poly last year. I know somebody will say they did that for dramatic effect, but still, I rather see the fashion show in itsORIGINAL FORM!!! :angry:

well, that's because they film the show twice. her shoe fell off during one of the tapings, so of course for the dramatics they chose to air the walk where her shoe fell off. and on the vs website they obviously used footage from the time when they filmed and it didn't fall off. so, it's not bs... it's just what cbs picked to air.