Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

I was thinking about the soundtrack... So far we have:

Sexy back by Justin Timberlake (the first segment)

When you were young by The Killers (air stewardess segment)

Just a little more love by David Guetta (a gospel-y remix)

Some scottish-y song for the tartan segment

i quite like it so far (especially the Killers) i hope we'll be able to ID all the songs :ninja:

Cards Segment: Jamelia ~ Beware of the Dog

Intermission: Justin Timberlake ~ My Love/Lovestoned

And Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers appeared backstage and in the end of the show where all the models were walking.

Btw while that scotish song was playing some other one was playing what was it?? Then the scottish started again (for some reason i always say irish lol)

Lol i don't lke the killer at all and Don't listen to them , but guess what i listen to taht song now ver and over lol just reminds me of the show and the amazig walks and Natasha :wub:

Like last year i knew the song I like the way by Bodyrockers for over year and hated it then after the fashion show loved it lol.

If they cell some compilation Cd's of the shows and other music they can probly make some money lol.

I was thinking about the soundtrack... So far we have:

Sexy back by Justin Timberlake (the first segment)

When you were young by The Killers (air stewardess segment)

Just a little more love by David Guetta (a gospel-y remix)

Some scottish-y song for the tartan segment

i quite like it so far (especially the Killers) i hope we'll be able to ID all the songs :ninja:

And Galvanize by The Chemical Brothers appeared backstage and in the end of the show where all the models were walking.

Btw while that scotish song was playing some other one was playing what was it?? Then the scottish started again (for some reason i always say irish lol)

Lol i don't lke the killer at all and Don't listen to them , but guess what i listen to taht song now ver and over lol just reminds me of the show and the amazig walks and Natasha :wub:

Like last year i knew the song I like the way by Bodyrockers for over year and hated it then after the fashion show loved it lol.

If they cell some compilation Cd's of the shows and other music they can probly make some money lol.

Thanks Betty :)

Pink segment: Kelis ~ Bossy

Scottish Segement: Scottish Music/Eurythmics ~ I've got a life

6/10 for the show.

For me the show was lacking that certain something..

1. The clothing wasn't very memorable, either was the makeup or hair. They could of vamped it up a little more without making it costumeish.

2. Because of that "lack of that certain something", none of the models seemed to stand out for me either, including Alessandra :cry: and there wasn't any stage presence even with the Veteran Angels, Adriana, Ale, Gisele ect. :blink:

3. The music was so so, they could of used a bit more Hip Hop or something to make the walks a bit more fast paced. :p

4. Commercials sucked this year... Nothing really new.

5. Heidi seemed a bit out of place. :blink:

6. While I was absolutely thrilled to see Hana, Katja, Miranda and a few others, they didn't really focus on them to much, so :o

7. Fantasy bra was just... flat.. no real "it" factor to it.

I still think 2003 was the best show and outfit's to date.

EDIT: On a positive note.

1. Adriana looked a HELL of a lot better on tv then in her pictures... dare I say it, she even looked kinda pretty in some of the backstage stuff.

2. The editing they did this year was almost perfect. (except for the ale non hat to hat thing)

3. This show made me realize how pretty Jessica Stam's face is. She totalllllly looks like a young Kristie Ally!

I'm really bad with models (except for the Angels) and this is my first time watching the show (one of my girlfriends has got me hooked on this site, it's ridiculous), who was the girl that came out before the black girl with the long hair in the last segment. I know you're probably all horrified that I don't know, but what can I say? This isn't my thing. Someone help me...Please...

There were 2 black girls. Here are the 2 girls that came before each of the black girls:

Heather Marks:

post-711-0-1445990819-61059_thumb.jpg

Doutzen Kroes:

post-711-0-1445990819-8904_thumb.jpg

It was the second one....Thank you so much!!!

VSFS 2006 Soundtrack

Introduction Segment: Justin Timberlake ~ SexyBack

Air Stewardess Segment The Killers ~ When you were young

Pink segment: Kelis ~ Bossy

Scottish Segement: Scottish Music/Eurythmics ~ I've got a life

Snow Angel Segment: David Guetta ~ Just a little more love (gospel version)

Backstage After Finale: The Chemical Brothers ~ Galvanize

you're missing the air stewardess segment with the killers ;)

and btw it's david GUETTA :p

Thanks Taben :)

I will have Part One uploaded in about 30 mins., so stay tuned y'all :D

you're welcome :)

:woot: thanks !!!! i might get to download it before i go to uni :woot: