Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

I will try.

From left to right, who's standing: Flavia de Oliveira, Katja Scheckina, Natasha Poly, Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Izabel Goulart, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jeisa Chiminazzo.

Down, from left to right: Jessica Stam, Caroline Winberg, ??, Alek Wek, Ane Beatriz Barros, Oluchi Onweagba, Miranda Kerr and not 100% sure Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Now I'm sure!

From left to right, who's standing: Flavia de Oliveira, Katja Scheckina, Natasha Poly, Selita Ebanks, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen, Izabel Goulart, Alessandra Ambrosio, Jeisa Chiminazzo.

Down, from left to right: Jessica Stam, Caroline Winberg, Heather Marks, Ajuma Nasenyana, Ana Beatriz Barros, Oluchi Onweagba, Miranda Kerr and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

Katya looks like Adriana from old good times :) ... but Adri looks :/ I love her but what the hell is with her hair :o I wish this is just light and her hair aren't so orange :| (in some photos hair look better)

Miranda and Rosie awwww :D

Oh, and Ana :D

EDIT: I want Bianca ;(

adriana's hair looks hideous and her skin tone doesn't look good either. she looks sunburned. i normally love adriana, but this look is not good on her.

haha oops, i can't believe i thought oluchi was naomi in those pictures. but i guess it's hard to tell with those big sunglasses she has on!

and izabel looks so amazing in these pics. i hope vs gives her some really great outfits again this year - i loved her stuff last year. and hopefully she'll get some wings to walk in again :)

i am really glad they chose stam and that winberg is in the show again this year, she looked amazing on the runway last year. looking forward to seeing what jeisa can do in what vs outfits her with.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE SHOW!!!

is that all the girls for the show????

so there isn't Bianca nor Doutzen :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i doubt that is all the girls. i bet there are about anywhere from 5-10 more girls in LA already. i think that flight was for the angels and probably whatever models were out in NYC. no point in bringing any girls who were already in LA all the way back to NYC only to fly all the way back again. The press release for the 'key to the city' event said 27 models, and that group certaintly wasn't 27 models. so, there is still hope for those girls! i definitely hope doutzen is walking again this year.