Bellazon

Kate Bock
Thumbnail

floflandrin

I rather liked her shoot this time around.  She's always been a favorite of mine, but I thought that she'd not been served very well by the photographers in the past issues.  While I wouldn't rank this as the best shoot of the 2017 issue, it's still pretty good nonetheless.  I also thought she pulled off the tribute pose quite well. 

11 minutes ago, VS19 said:

I rather liked her shoot this time around.  She's always been a favorite of mine, but I thought that she'd not been served very well by the photographers in the past issues.  While I wouldn't rank this as the best shoot of the 2017 issue, it's still pretty good nonetheless.  I also thought she pulled off the tribute pose quite well. 

I agree, her hair and makeup were right on the mark for the Farrah Fawcett (RIP) tribute.  She certainly reminded me of Farrah for the Mexican rocks, tree, market(?), and beach shots as well.

Hope that the best of these photos make it into the printed magazine, rather than just being outtakes.