Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

Lol Breaking Dawn is like the worst book in human history. How Stephanie Meyer got it published will forever be beyond me.

I liked Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, but do yourself a favor and do not try Breaking Dawn. Your braincells will be ruined beyond repair.

Agreed! :yes:

I can't believe I even finished that thing!

Lol Breaking Dawn is like the worst book in human history. How Stephanie Meyer got it published will forever be beyond me.

I liked Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, but do yourself a favor and do not try Breaking Dawn. Your braincells will be ruined beyond repair.

Agreed! :yes:

I can't believe I even finished that thing!

Yeah, I agree too.

'Twilight' DVD Info:

A two-disc special edition DVD of the film will be tentatively released in North America on March 21, 2009. Hardwicke revealed that the bonus features will include about 10 to 12 extended or deleted scenes, montages and music videos, behind-the-scenes interviews, a "making-of" segment, and commentary featuring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Catherine Hardwicke.

• 3 weeks later...
which is your favorite book from the saga guys? :p

The first, obviously. I read it before it was tainted by the hype.

Also, I don't like Jake's character that much. Sure, you got all the psychiatrists jumping up and down about what a bad influence Bella is to young girls and how Edward's behavior is supposedly a red flag for an abusive relationship (I take it all these goofballs are still without wives and such. Seriously, worry about that kid with Schizophrenia, instead of analyzing a YA book to death. Before we know it, we've got a new terrorist organization called Meyerpires, who consume people's blood in the name of Edward.... :whistle: ) So yeah, the first is the best. Bella got a bit too whacked in New Moon, so it was hard to understand why Wolf Boy was so into her. Also, there werewolf thing has been done many times before and better. Just read "Bitten" by Kelly Armstrong and you'll understand. Eclipse was a bit better, though Edward proceeded to act like an overprotective parent in the first half of the book. The "ultimate battle" disappointed me too.

Breaking Dawn...well let's say that the chemistry between Dazzle Sparkle and Perfect Dull Girl wore thin....

C'mon! I liked the movie SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Hey, that's fine. I actually enjoyed myself as well. It's just that the Cullens left a whole trail of babypowder behind them and the baddies were just....bad. No matter how much I liked James' six pack.