Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

I saw it, expecting it to be a trainwreck, but I have to admit I actually enjoyed myself. Sure, there's cheesiness galore (I mean, this is Twilight after all) but I actually thought Kristin Stewart and Robert Pattison did a pretty decent job. Carlisle looked really fake and Jasper looked constipated all the time, but the baseball scene was pretty cool. It also has a really good soundtrack and despite it's inconsistency, some scenes were shot really well. For a small budget movie and a director who has zero experience in horror/action movies, I think it worked out quite well.

I hated Jacob's hair though. The entire wherewolf clan looked like emo's from the 70's. I wanted to jump at the screen and pull their wigs off, because the boy who plays jacob actually looks pretty cute with normal hair.

And Kristen should work at her voice. When she narrated for "Speak," she pulled it off pretty well, but this was too monotone. She should be a robot on Star Trek. Luckily, the voiceover doesn't last long.

Rob did a pretty decent job with the deathglares, but I can only guess what it would've looked like if someone like Jensen Ackles would've done it.

I'm giving it a B, no matter how funny The Joker's review was ;)

I saw it, expecting it to be a trainwreck, but I have to admit I actually enjoyed myself. Sure, there's cheesiness galore (I mean, this is Twilight after all) but I actually thought Kristin Stewart and Robert Pattison did a pretty decent job. Carlisle looked really fake and Jasper looked constipated all the time, but the baseball scene was pretty cool. It also has a really good soundtrack and despite it's inconsistency, some scenes were shot really well. For a small budget movie and a director who has zero experience in horror/action movies, I think it worked out quite well.

I hated Jacob's hair though. The entire wherewolf clan looked like emo's from the 70's. I wanted to jump at the screen and pull their wigs off, because the boy who plays jacob actually looks pretty cute with normal hair.

And Kristen should work at her voice. When she narrated for "Speak," she pulled it off pretty well, but this was too monotone. She should be a robot on Star Trek. Luckily, the voiceover doesn't last long.

Rob did a pretty decent job with the deathglares, but I can only guess what it would've looked like if someone like Jensen Ackles would've done it.

I'm giving it a B, no matter how funny The Joker's review was ;)

I agree with all of that. :p

Ok seriously people?

bad acting an awful makeup do NOT make a good movie.

1. Robert Pattinson had convulsions of the face whenever he tried to do something else OTHER then scowl and whenever he opened his mouth to try to speak

2. Makeup: I could see white power EVERYWHERE good god they need to fire their makeup artist and hire someone will some skill! They all looked terrible. The makeup around Bella's eyes was driving me insane!

3. Kristen is the most boring person on the screen, the only thing she can do is breathe heavily and twirl her hair.

4. Jasper does indeed look constipated the whole movie and barely a line. WOW.

5. Rosalie is UGLY

6. Jessica is now a friendly cute girl. Ok that makes real sense.

7. Jacob looked like an ugly girl who needs a haircut.

I am sure I will come up with more as time goes on.

Things I liked:

1. Charlie, played the awkward parent very well.

2. Alice was flippin cute and should have had more of her part.

Alice was to tall, that's the only thing I did not like about her. Had they given the actress an actual roll she would have been fine. But it's apparently beyond these people to do anything right :shifty:

I apologize Liz; I know I sound awful. But I had really high hopes for this movie, and I wanted it to be good.....it just wasn't and it bothers me that all these people are falling for the hype and now they are going to ruin the next one which is my favorite book in the series. :cry2:

wow.... you guys actually payed attention to the movie! my hats off to you guys!!!

if i had... i know i would have bludgeoned the cooing 13 year old in front of me!

how did i do that?

i just kept my eyes on Robert! he is so fucking hot in that movie with his crazy hair!!!

oh... and i couldn't help but laugh in A LOT of parts in movie!

like when they first did that running piggy back scene!!! oh my gosh!!! my friends and i could NOT stop laughing!!!

anyway... i am not sorry that we were such assholes to the teenage twihards in the theater last night!

and i was seriously surprised to see guys in the theater! now there is something seriously wrong with that picture!

I'd just assume you guys are fooling yourself. I took some friends with me to Twilight today and apparently, i was the only one to understand the movie (for i'm the only one to read the book). The actions were so poorly computerized and the theatre was packed with 5 year old kids (or 15, couldn't see the difference).

If i were to be Stephanie Meyer, i would sue the hairstylist of this movie. God dammit, Jacob Black looks just like Alessandra Ambrosio in her giving birth stage. I bet he couldn't move too fast without worrying about the wig falling off.

Kristen's acting was hilarious. Look up and down - babbling in alien language - stop to look up and down again - back to babbling. Awww.... that's cute Kristen, but.... F

Jasper looks like he has a mental disability and Carlisle looks alot whiter than necessary. It was like... yeah we get it, vampires are supposed to be pale but you don't have to put 5 tons of baby powder on his face, dumbass.

This movie scored a D to me.

Hah, hilarious review :rofl:

The book was mediocore, so it's hard to make a good movie out of it. Besides some of the lines in the novel would be way too corny on screen. I heard they've rewritten stuff to fit the screen, so I'm half expecting this in the history class scene:

Vampire Student: “Well, actually, Mr. Smith, there was a lot of uncertainty in the U.S. in 1945 about whether hitting Hiroshima with the atom bomb was the right course of action…”

AP Teacher: “And you know this how, Mr. Cullen?”

Vampire Student: “Uh…call me a living history fan.”

oh heather!

as for the history bit.... i don't think you have to be a vampire student to know that... :whistle:

Ophelia you 're favorite book is New Moon? OME that was my least favorite from the Saga (of course it 's a amazing book but still..... Edward leaves!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

God Rob is pretty HOT in the scenes of the movie I 've seen. I LOVE his hair!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

One thing I hated the most is that he did not push her away when she kissed him. I thought they were gonna have sex - I would have left......though I wanted to leave thu the whole movie. But my bf said no cause he had paid for it. It was agonizing haha

I started laughing at his crazy hair, I hate it like that. Edward's hair was not some crazy white man's fro.

Plus it was red not some sun kissed beach boy blonde.

and what the hell was with those ugly sunglasses?

Ophelia you 're favorite book is New Moon? OME that was my least favorite from the Saga (of course it 's a amazing book but still..... Edward leaves!!! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

God Rob is pretty HOT in the scenes of the movie I 've seen. I LOVE his hair!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love the drama of it all. I thought it was fantastic.

I love the drama of it all. I thought it was fantastic.

Really? I couldn 't stand it. I was crying every time I read that moment :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: