Bellazon

Candids

I'm mixed about the hair, however I've always been a huge fan of the Bettie Page and her hair style, I've even had it myself a number of times, but it's sooo different from the Petra we know. It'll take some time for me to be able to get used to it.

Sadly I like the shorter bang on her more. The current bang is way to heavy for her face, it kinda makes her face look like it has more weight to it then it does. The color while pretty... doesn't suit her. Perhaps if it was a shade lighter? The color [and that god awful lip color] washes her out. Sorry

That style is very popular amongst a lot of my friends, however they are all very pale, very thin, and very goth. Petra hunny, it's not working. :(

post-1004-0-1446080565-63834_thumb.jpg

yeah I sort of agree. bangs really don't suit her face shape that well. and the color, while pretty, doesn't really do anything for her. It would look perfect if she dyed it maybe a shade or 2 lighter. Her face is still gorgeous though! I like that she's trying something new.