Bellazon

RJ TAYLERS' MILESTONES THREAD

RJ TAYLER

WITH THIS POST I HEREBY MAKE THE MILESTONE OF:

500 POSTS AT BELLAZON!!!!!

I would like to thank all those who made it possible. To my site friends I say a big THANK YOU, and I hope this major mark is the first of many here.

:fun: :clap: :ddr: :dance: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Hip Hippty Hip

A thrip thrip'ney

Tripple pip day

today.

So I am finding it fine

To celebrate with a red wine

For all the good times.

f69f98d5.jpg

AS OF THIS POST I HAVE NOW MADE:

600 POSTS

AT BELAZON!!!!!!

:guitar: ;) :grouphug: :heart: :fun: :hell yea!: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :dance: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

I would also like to thank anyone who has made a reply to any wit and/or wisdom of mine. Importantly I would like to thank the Management and Administration staff of BELLAZON for your wonderful work and fine site here.

AS OF NOW I HAVE THE HONOUR AND PRIVILEGE OF INFORMING ALL OF YOU OF MY ACHIEVEMENT OF:

700 POSTS AT BELLAZON!!!!!!!

:guitar: :grouphug: :guitar: :guitar: :actor: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :hell yea!: :dance: :hell yea!: :clap: :wave: :heythere: :cool: :fun:

I would like to thank all those here for their support and help. The Management, Moderators and Staff of the site for their tireless efforts in making Bellazon a leading forum in the field of fashion. To all the forum participants my thanks to you as well. To all my friends I say THANK YOU, I really could not have done it without your help and guidance.

A main theme for me today is represented in just one word COMMITMENT. That is for one long week end I would commit myself to one site and that site was BELLAZON. This was total and single-minded. In so doing I have set a few personal milestones along the way:

226 Not OUT = Most posts anywhere in my net life in 24 hours

Biggest one day jump in posting, both in volume and rank.

My first "Double Century" anywhere on the web.

The improvement of my pip count by a whopping THREE PIPS

All this means is that I now have the honour and privilege of informing you all of my achievement of:

750 POSTS AT BELLAZON!!!!!!!

I wish to give thanks to all the friends that I have made along the way. You are truly valued by me at this time. To the Management, Administration, Moderation and staff of this site I give the warmest of thanks to you, and I wish each and every one of you the best of wishes for the future of this site. My thanks also extends to each and every one of the Membership and Honoured Guests of this site, I really could not have done this today without the encouragement and support of you all.

I set out with a goal in mind today and with the COMMITMENT that I have given it, that goal has been achieved.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, TODAY HAS EXCEEDED MY WILDEST EXPECTATIONS.

:yes: :hug: :heart: :fun: :woot: :ddr: :hell yea!: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :thumbsup: :guitar: :MLA:

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :wave: :clap: :cool: