Bellazon

Models everyone seems to dislike, but which you DO like!

Jennka

Abso NO REconsidering of yourself,you are absolutely perfect, miss jennks.... with your fine ass :brows:

but i dont think you visited the bbw thread when i first came to bz...

it was a daily battle...'fatty, fat, fat' every damn day... babyQ remembers..

and Q is right about kulikova... i mean, shes the darling of the fashion world and so many people

come to her thread to say that shes ugly, blah blah blah... i dont get it.. shes cute as a damn button

just like coco, i wanna put some hot sauce on her and eat her up!!!! ~slurp~

I like Daria Wearbowy. Actually, I only know one person that doesn’t like her…but I really just wanted an excuse to sing this song…

~oh andi~post-17304-0-1446169642-22721_thumb.gifDaria, i wanna step up and be with you~post-17304-0-1446169642-2505_thumb.gifoh andi~

All together now…

~oh andi~post-17304-0-1446169642-27356_thumb.gifDaria, i wanna step up and be with you~post-17304-0-1446169642-28869_thumb.gifoh andi~

post-17304-0-1446169642-3019_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446169642-31657_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446169642-33755_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446169642-35343_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446169642-36152_thumb.gifpost-17304-0-1446169642-39888_thumb.gif

• 1 month later...

I like SELITA.

I can understand not being her fan.

I can see wanting someone else to take her spot in VSFS.

But I just don't see why she's been made the wicked witch of BZ.

I've never heard of her being mean to anyone, never heard of her making some bonehead quote. She doesn't seem to be full of herself.

Like I said, I can see not being her fan. She's not even on my list of favorites per se.

But I just don't see what warrants such hatred from the ladies around here :idk: No one even seems to articulate any particular problem :idk:

I like SELITA.

I can understand not being her fan.

I can see wanting someone else to take her spot in VSFS.

But I just don't see why she's been made the wicked witch of BZ.

I've never heard of her being mean to anyone, never heard of her making some bonehead quote. She doesn't seem to be full of herself.

Like I said, I can see not being her fan. She's not even on my list of favorites per se.

But I just don't see what warrants such hatred from the ladies around here :idk: No one even seems to articulate any particular problem :idk:

Well, I think the "questionable guys dated" would apply for a pretty big group of models :ninja:

About her passion, from what I hear, she wasn't even a model when she was discovered :ninja:

I also think the problem was that they knew they couldn't replace Tyra, so the next best thing to do was just find another "black one"/tolkein and they were so desperate at the time that they didn't really put much effort or thought into it.

So now now if you fire her, there is that unspoken pressure to get a "black one" to replace her. But if you do that, it just gets kinda awkward...and if you don't replace her with a black one, it just seems awkward...

Unless you just say "blah...here's what we'll do. We'll just let Heidi and Gisele show up whenever they feel like it :ninja: keep the brazilians, and lets just start from scratch." :laugh: :ninja: