Bellazon

Having Trouble Logging In?

Ronin

I'm get back to having issues as well,practicaly everyday,i get the .. (www.bellazon.com server address cannot be found).. and also i make a connection test and it's a problem with the new server ,i checked all my DNS server addresses and all is at 100%,also everyday my problem is i can access the site for mins sometime a couple of hours and then i cannot get back access the site for long time hours and still getting the same message probably rite now i'm here but after make this post maybe i couldn't enter again for long time.

And really this start to begin to be very bothersome!!

I'm get back to having issues as well,practicaly everyday,i get the .. (www.bellazon.com server address cannot be found).. and also i make a connection test and it's a problem with the new server ,i checked all my DNS server addresses and all is at 100%,also everyday my problem is i can access the site for mins sometime a couple of hours and then i cannot get back access the site for long time hours and still getting the same message probably rite now i'm here but after make this post maybe i couldn't enter again for long time.

And really this start to begin to be very bothersome!!

can you do a ping bellazon.com from the command line (Start -> Run -> type 'cmd' and then type 'ping bellazon.com') see what address it is getting and post it here. Thanks. Or if you want to be really complete you can do the same thing but instead of ping do 'tracert bellazon.com'

It lets me sign in (after like 5 or 6 tries) and then bumps me immediately when I switch pages.

helpe.th.png

Sorry :chicken: I dont get why you experience these problems hmmm :( I already changed the cookies thingy. Lets see if there are any more options in there.

And use Firefox not IE :whistle: much safer :yes:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey folks, how are you doing ... :)

Why isn't the password resend function being repaired & maintained?

It doesn't work for me, and even if I can get along for a long while without being logged on here and occasionally just reading stuff, I'd sometimes like to post ... :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I need an admin or moderator to allow me to reset my password for my original account ("daharsh"), I am no longer able to log in to that account. Thank you.

Have you tried the "forgot password" link when you are trying to log in, it should send you a password reset to your email associated with that account.

Your system doesn't recognize aol apparently. I created a yahoo for this account, and the verification email showed up. The password-reset email never showed up with aol, as many times as I tried. (My original account uses aol.) And this is the third account I've had to create, as the second one also used aol.

I just want my original account back please, thank you.

None of this explains why my password isn't working in the first place though, or maybe it does. I didn't forget it or change it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...