Bellazon

Having Trouble Logging In?

Ronin

Having trouble logging in?

well if you are just leave a post with your name and once i see it i will change your password to passtemp and then you may change it all you want after that..

please do not pip or post nonsense in this topic it is strictly to help those who cannot log in

OH YEA! I can't get my PM's to pop up like before. This is bad cause Dixie just thought I was ignoring her  :laugh: NEVER!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub: :hug:

well first off, you're posting in the wrong thread LOL

post problems here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1312

:ninja:

and you should get a red box at the top off bellazon instead of a pop-up...

There should be a box, when you go to login, to the right, that is checked by default, to keep you logged in when you leave and come back.

If you are checking that box, and it continues to log you out, clear your cookies, then try and login, leave, and see if it keeps you logged in.

Guest Lullaby
There should be a box, when you go to login, to the right, that is checked by default, to keep you logged in when you leave and come back.

If you are checking that box, and it continues to log you out, clear your cookies, then try and login, leave, and see if it keeps you logged in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried that but it didn't work. Even after all the cookies were cleared and everything.

the one on the side is a login for a one time use. if you click the login in page and it takes you to a new page it will always remember you. thats what maddog told me but it didnt work. so i resaved the www.bellazon.com on my favorites and then it started remembering me. :)