Bellazon

Having Trouble Logging In?

Ronin

:( :( :( Anyone else having this type of problem????...Whenever I go back through pages using the BACK function I have to log in again. I lose the "Last Item" function and ahve to log in again to view some posts. Any ideas why??? :( :( :(

Can you please tell us what browser you are using please as well as the version? Have you tried deleting all your cache and cookies?

I don't know but you're not in this alone. :(

Sahara ive been meaning to get back to you. Can you please answer the quesiton above too? thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Yesterday night was impossible to me log in :anger:

Ir said "Page not found" and was only in this forum :(

Happened to me for 2hours a day.

:( :(

i did the normal stuff, Qlear the Qookies, etc...

but after 2 hours, baQ to normal..

said somethin' abt not bein' able to QonneQt to the server.. but it's ok now

• 2 months later...

I am having problems logging in. I am using Linux Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3. I have enabled Java script. When I try to log into the forums it kicks me back to 'guest'. Attempts at logging in still leave me as guest. When I log in under WinXP Firefox, I can get in. any ideas why my Linux computer cannot log in?

I am having problems logging in. I am using Linux Ubuntu 8.04 and Firefox 3. I have enabled Java script. When I try to log into the forums it kicks me back to 'guest'. Attempts at logging in still leave me as guest. When I log in under WinXP Firefox, I can get in. any ideas why my Linux computer cannot log in?

I got fedora installed on my laptop, so let me try a bit later and i shall get back to you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same thing for me Frenchkiki :wave:

BZ server should have a problem

I do not really have problem to log in but Bz is very BUT very slow for me since about 5 days. It takes about 2 mnts just to log in and then 2 more minutes or so to access a thread, etc. It took me almost 10 minutes to access to this thread and reply and I bet i am going to wait 2 more minutes to post this message?

I have this problem only on Bz and I want to know if I am the only one? It's soooooooo slow that i feel like I am playing "pacman" on my computer... but back in the 80's!!!

I do not really have problem to log in but Bz is very BUT very slow for me since about 5 days. It takes about 2 mnts just to log in and then 2 more minutes or so to access a thread, etc. It took me almost 10 minutes to access to this thread and reply and I bet i am going to wait 2 more minutes to post this message?

I have this problem only on Bz and I want to know if I am the only one? It's soooooooo slow that i feel like I am playing "pacman" on my computer... but back in the 80's!!!

• 2 months later...

:idk: Bellazon is very slow

I have this problem only on Bellazon and I want to know if I am the only one?

I can only get in to Site and Forum!!!!!

Yesterday it took me like 2 minutes to open a site and today it`s impossible to open anything!

Need some help!

• 3 months later...

Mar 19 2009, 12:03 PM

that was my last login. Since I could not find the server. the problems exist at least for me, since it is this new server. either the server is not found or there is a different error message ... gggrrr

does it now or ever so you can someday again in the normal log in?

sorry for my bad english

that was my last login. Since I could not find the server. the problems exist at least for me, since it is this new server. either the server is not found or there is a different error message ... gggrrr

sorry for my bad english

if you do a ping bellazon.com what IP address do you get?

sorry for my bad english

if you do a ping bellazon.com what IP address do you get?

sorry, i could not respond earlier because I did not previously on this site

today the ping bellazon.com ip adress is this: 200.85.243.164

• 4 weeks later...