Bellazon

Ben Foster
Thumbnail

Remain

So I've seen a shocking lack of any thread for this talented and wonderful actor (although I am a little biased :blush: ), so I decided to assemble one.

Ben Foster!

Television and Movie Actor extraordinaire!

Born: October 29, 1980 in Boston, Mass.

At the age of sixteen, Foster dropped out of high school and moved to Los Angeles. In 1996-97, he appeared in the television series Flash Forward. In the next three years, Foster had small roles in two made-for-TV movies and in two episodes of the series Freaks and Geeks. In 2001, he acted in Get Over It. Foster also had a recurring role as Russell Corwin (22 episodes) in the HBO Original Series, Six Feet Under. After he made 11:14 and The Punisher, Foster also appeared in Hostage at the side of Bruce Willis, Kevin Pollak and Michelle Horn. In 2006, Foster appeared in X-Men: The Last Stand as the comic-book hero Angel/Warren Worthington III. A notable role was in the crime thriller Alpha Dog, in which he played Jake Mazursky, a drug addict. Foster added glaucoma drops to his eyes during filming in order to simulate the appearance of a drug abuser.[4] In 2007, he played cold-blooded killer Charlie Prince in the critically acclaimed 3:10 to Yuma.
benfoster36.jpg 310_to_yuma_poster_big.jpg 3772.jpg ben_foster_shadow.jpg ben_foster.jpg staging15.jpg x_men_1280_800.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__1_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__2_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__3_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__4_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__5_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__6_.jpg benfoster_sc_set03__7_.jpg ben02_01.jpg ben02_02.jpg ben02_03.jpg ben02_04.jpg mskps03.jpg mskps02.jpg mskps01.jpg

• 1 month later...

I never thought that Ben was hot, but there is just something about him.

I felt in love with him after his role as Angel in X-men, that is the one and only film, where he is playing a character that looks handsome. Check out The Punisher, or 30 days of night, or Alpha dog, or 3:10 to Yuma, or The Hostage...Ben looks kinda goofy there, he is brilliant though. Love his roles, the way he is acting, I admire him for taking such kind of roles. Go Ben!

post-19537-1204472839_thumb.jpgpost-19537-1204473022_thumb.jpg

post-19537-1204473271_thumb.jpgpost-19537-1204473350_thumb.jpg

post-19537-1204473494_thumb.jpg

I never thought that Ben was hot, but there is just something about him.

I felt in love with him after his role as Angel in X-men, that is the one and only film, where he is playing a character that looks handsome. Check out The Punisher, or 30 days of night, or Alpha dog, or 3:10 to Yuma, or The Hostage...Ben looks kinda goofy there, he is brilliant though. Love his roles, the way he is acting, I admire him for taking such kind of roles. Go Ben!

I completely agree :)

I think he is a very unique actor... and just happens to be a really nice and interesting guy as well :D

post-18784-1205118886_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...