Bellazon

Bellazon v2.0

maddog107

oo yeah, I've got another question...

Is the maximum size for  avatars and sigs still the same?

a glitch( if you havent noticed it yet), is ALL avatars that are linked (html://blah) are streched to fit the 128x128, and that is the limit. On the other hand sigs are unlimited right now, but they will be set to the same amount as before in the near future.

a glitch( if you havent noticed it yet), is ALL avatars that are linked (html://blah) are streched to fit the 128x128, and that is the limit. On the other hand sigs are unlimited right now, but they will be set to the same amount as before in the near future.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahhh I got it. Some of your pictures looked funny but I didn't think much of it..thanks :kiss: :)

FAQ

Why can't I log in?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1318

^Click this and follow the directions, please. :)

How do I remain logged in?

After you click "LOG IN" at the top of the site there should be a box to the right (that is checked by default) to keep you logged in when you leave and come back.

If you are checking that box, and it continues to log you out;

Clear your cookies, then try and login, leave, and see if it keeps you logged in.

If that does not work then try and refresh Bellazons adress in your favorites/homepage

Make sure the adress reads "http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?" and not the old adress.)

How do I post pictures?

We have a new picture upload feature; this means that you do not have to go to outside hosting source for your picture (ex. imageshack, photobucket)

after you hit "ADD REPLY" you will see under the text box:

Attachments

Global Space Left: unlimited space TEXT BOX "Browse..."<-this is a button "add this attachment" <-this is a button

CLICK " Browse..." and find the picture you want to upload

CLICK "Add This Attachment"

Repeat as many time as you would like.

When you

:laugh:  :laugh:

the guest was me....it was when i was logged in on aol and i made the search thread :whistle:

dont know why it shows as a guest :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats because there is no log me in everytime i visit box thingy. im having the hardest time with that, b/c i cant seem to remember to log in.

and why are we not allowed to use as many smilies as we want anymore??? sometimes i cant fully express myself in 20 smilies :laugh:

i imagine its to save space, but i could be wrong.

The new site is great.

But what's this?...

"EMAIL WARNING

Your email address has been changed because it was in use by another account. This means that all email will NOT go to your correct email address - this could include lost password notifications, etc.

PLEASE change your email address immediately."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there a known fix for members recieving this message??? BTW, the new board looks great. :)

Guest Lullaby
Is there a known fix for members recieving this message??? BTW, the new board looks great.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I changed the e-mail to another then changed it back to the original and it seemed to fix it.

Guest Guest_Mameha_*
i hope you have my email...i can email you the  info on how to log back in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I must've given you an address I no longer use..could you please send it to [email protected]? Thanks!!