Bellazon

Bellazon v2.0

maddog107

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OkaY its weird.. O_o

Whenever i try to add a friend it brings me straight to the Bz main page..and as well it won't let me fast reply, and when i do full reply, none of the options or smilies are there.. :confused:

And it won't go into my assistant or my friends at the top..I don't know whats wrong.. :(

edit: its ok...for now :shifty:

OkaY its weird.. O_o

Whenever i try to add a friend it brings me straight to the Bz main page..and as well it won't let me fast reply, and when i do full reply, none of the options or smilies are there.. :confused:

And it won't go into my assistant or my friends at the top..I don't know whats wrong.. :(

edit: its ok...for now :shifty:

what browser/OS?

• 4 weeks later...
Hi =)! My name's Suri, i'm from Italy =D

I'm new on this forum, and i don't really know how to see the attachments. Can you please explain me how to do it? Thank you ;-)

:wave:

cliQ "add reply"

then, below the reply/text box on the right hand Qorner, there'll be an option to browse and upload your desired image..

after that, cliQ the "manage current attachments" arrow, and there'll be a dropdown option for u to choose which images that u've uploaded u wanna attach... attach is the sheet icon with the "+" sign.

Oh thank you so much for explaining! Unfortunately in my last post I didn't ask what i wanted because my english sucks, I apologize ç___ç!! I don't want to upload files as attachments, but i want to watch files that are attached.

There was a post in which it was asked about an attachment and another person answered in this way:

" "

How can i see this attachment? ç__ç Please help me!

• 1 month later...

wow there is a big delay or something for me. i'll explain: i just posted and the second after i clicked "view new posts" (like I always do) and i noticed my post was 16 minutes before the last post that was posted. turns out, the time on bz for me is about 16 minutes behind what its supposed to be.

but the real time is actually not even that. the clock just needs to be fixed i guess.

wow there is a big delay or something for me. i'll explain: i just posted and the second after i clicked "view new posts" (like I always do) and i noticed my post was 16 minutes before the last post that was posted. turns out, the time on bz for me is about 16 minutes behind what its supposed to be.

but the real time is actually not even that. the clock just needs to be fixed i guess.

The problem should be fixed now, the issue was we have 2 servers and one was well out of sync with the other so it *appeared* as though it was posted a while ago :laugh: Sorry

• 2 weeks later...