Bellazon

Fan Talk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got Petra's book. It's so good you guys!! I am so proud of Petra for making this book. I wish I could get in to more detail, but I can't. I hope more people buy it because money is given to charity to the people in Thailand that got hit by the tsunami. RIP Siddy.

yes I am there too. My name there is Luba. But it doesnt work well for me because my comp won't allow pop ups. Nice to meet a fellow Petra fan :). Oh through the book I learned that Petra and Siddy's (Simon) song was I will Die 4 u by Prince and she also loved lets stay together by al green. Aww so cute!

Edited by sahteene

yes I am there too. My name there is Luba. But it doesnt work well for me because my comp won't allow pop ups. Nice to meet a fellow Petra fan :). Oh through the book I learned that Petra and Siddy's (Simon) song was I will Die 4 u by Prince and she also loved lets stay together by al green. Aww so cute!

its nice to meet you Luba i can give u a link of the fourmhttp://www.s108320165.websitehome.co.uk/cg...s.cgi?pg=topics

I looked for On the Record and it's not on. Is anyone watching it. Tell me the details please. Also I went to petranemcova.com forum and not much is going on. Just said that I loved her book. I almost missed Petra on The Tony Danza show! Anyway I pressed record. What else did she say about Chech? The only part I heard was something about the fingernails being short.

Edited by sahteene

Great news

the webchat with Petra Nemcova is this Saturday (17th)

(yes it's soon, i get the news last night...)

at 21h00 GMT (UK)

22h00 for the Europeans (GMT+1)

16h00 EST (US East Coast)

13h00 (US West Coast)

07h00 (sunday 18th) for Sydney

you can check there for your own time zone

http://www.theuds.com/fuseau-horaire.php?lang=FR&zone=K

the webchat will be through Yahoo messenger

so you have to add [email protected]

to your contact

(i'm not sure to do it, so the few who already have added me, please add him to be sure to do it )

it will be 1question/fan so be "wise" in the question you will ask (so if you have time, read the 1st webchat or older interviews)

that doesn't mean "intelligent" question, "do you prefer R2-D2 or C3-P0 ?" is fine, "what kind of music you like ?" or any other questions she already answer, isn't; it's only my opinion.

please be polite & respectfull

please don't reply to this post or post anything in Petra's thead until the webchat to make the most fan possible see this message & be aware of it

if you have any questions PM or mail

the webchat is exactly in 24 hours so be ready

for the people from Sydney it seems it's at 8h00 for you instead of 7h00

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/58719.htm

to all : everybody (exept drama queens & trolls) is welcome to do the webchat, so there will be people from both WFT & BZ even mod and admins (i don't know who exactly since i don't get the contact) but please no insults or bad behavior during the webchat

to all the guys : since flirting seems to be the "un-official sport" on WFT (i don't know about BZ) please don't do anything foolish during the webchat (even if you are Bruce Willis :D )

• 4 weeks later...