Bellazon

Emo boys

♥AlbaForEver♥

ah...I HAD one emo boy in my school...and now the school is boring, everyone are so ordinary, but I'm happy that there's an "emo hate" here, so it doesn't become cool to be emo. they oftenly been called "freaks". :p

ah...I HAD one emo boy in my school...and now the school is boring, everyone are so ordinary, but I'm happy that there's an "emo hate" here, so it doesn't become cool to be emo. they oftenly been called "freaks". :p

:rofl: ;)

i thinQ that it's kinda annoying now, beQause that Qulture is too widespread these days...

and the association of the self-mutilation,etc...

Not all people who self-mutilate are emo...

before, "Goth" was despised...now it's emo...

I'm sick of this term.

Emo is a GENRE of music that was originated in the 1980's. I hate the fact that people use the term "emo", "goth", "prep" for labeling for people. Labels are for cans, not people!

I can't stand it when someone would just label someone emo, because of the way they're dress or the type of music they listen to. I just hate it when someone call me "emo".

I'm sick of this term.

Emo is a GENRE of music that was originated in the 1980's. I hate the fact that people use the term "emo", "goth", "prep" for labeling for people. Labels are for cans, not people!

I can't stand it when someone would just label someone emo, because of the way they're dress or the type of music they listen to. I just hate it when someone call me "emo".

:yes:

thanQ u for voicing out, mel.

some people's views are just distorted.

they associate suicide and etc with this culture..

and blame the musiQ for causing it to happen.

they are terrible. i can say i really hate the punk'rock type of guys, actualy i hate most of guys unless they are Ambrose, Jeremy Dufour or something (i even hate my bf, he's so lucky he is gorgeous though) :ninja: :laugh: ... but back to "emo" i can't really understand why gals are into this type of guys, 1st place i find them extreamly borning. can someone actulay say why are they atracted to this type of dudes? really ... :| :flower:

^ :laugh:

Mel* i respect yours too :flower: its not that i have something personal w/ those guys. i just don't like the whole concept. most of the guys i know listen to rock but they don't stick only to that & they just don't get weird hair cuts or dress like that, it's like choosing between Will Chalker & that kid that sings for Tokio Hotel (dk his name though :/) & that as an example. but again, i ask why are you attracted to that type of guys though? as what do you like about that style?