Bellazon

THE ODDITORIUM

TheBaronOfFratton

Damn you, bitches!!!! What's the purpose of this thread huh?! STAY ON THE TOPIC!!!!! :persuazn:
^This thread hasn't had a purpose for about 20 pages... :| You don't understand. It coulda had class. It coulda been a contender. It coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what it is, let's face it.

Tell me though, last month, did your face go a bit like this:

post-11221-0-1446076586-35113_thumb.jpg

^ Oh yeaa...yeaa... minus the whiskers and that was me. All swollen. I'm currently under invisalign treatment (had braces before but i skipped wearing reatainers and the wisdoms erupted so they moved my teeth once again). It irritated the area. I had infection, almost gotten a root canal. So, i had all 4 of them removed at the same time. Terrifying. Huurrrr....

post-11703-1298009489_thumb.jpeg

^ Oh yeaa...yeaa... minus the whiskers and that was me. All swollen. I'm currently under invisalign treatment (had braces before but i skipped wearing reatainers and the wisdoms erupted so they moved my teeth once again). It irritated the area. I had infection, almost gotten a root canal. So, i had all 4 of them removed at the same time. Terrifying. Huurrrr....
^I'm glad, at least, that those two found each other before they were executed - it's nice to take that final trip together...

The other pair were always ugly and unloveable... :/

^ HA! Sounds boring like you have been through.

I have found you, joker!!!!

But can you keep me? Tee hee...

I'm on and off at will, sweet heart. My corporate paid everyone in our Finance Department to take this "fabulous" CTP class so I need something to kill time when im in that class (fb only does half). It turns out I'm here more often than i thought. Hee Hee!

^:rofl:

Iran claims London 2012 Olympics logo spells the word 'Zion'

london2012olympiclogo00.jpg

Iran has threatened to boycott the London Olympics unless the organisers replace the official logo, which Tehran claims spells out the word "Zion". The logo, a jagged representation of the year 2012, has been said by its critics to resemble many things, from a swastika to a sexual act, but the Iranian government argues it represents a veiled pro-Israeli conspiracy.

In a formal complaint to the International Olympic Committee, Tehran has called for the graphic to be replaced and its designers "confronted", warning that Iranian athletes might otherwise be ordered to stay away from the London Games. According to the state-backed Iranian Students News Agency, which is frequently used to convey official pronouncements, the letter says: "As internet documents have proved, using the word Zion in the logo of the 2012 Olympic Games is a disgracing action and against the Olympics' valuable mottos.

"There is no doubt that negligence of the issue from your side may affect the presence of some countries in the Games, especially Iran which abides by commitment to the values and principles." The letter, from the country's national Olympic committee, leaves unclear what "internet documents" it is referring to.

Amid the popular uproar that accompanied the unveiling of the logo in 2007, there were some claims, particularly on conspiracy-oriented websites, that its constituent shapes could be rearranged to make the world "Zion" and some animations were posted on YouTube showing how to do it. An IOC official confirmed that the Iranian letter had been received but said: "The London 2012 logo represents the figure 2012, nothing else." A spokesman for the London Olympic organising committee added: "It was launched in 2007 following testing and consultation. We are surprised that this complaint has been made now."

How's this.. :blink:

post-33493-0-1446076593-84868_thumb.jpg

Julia Roberts fan has 82 tattoos of her face inked onto his body

Parserisas, a 56-year-old newspaper seller from Mexico, revealed his inked artwork in a photo shoot in Valparaiso city.

He has so far spent a million Mexican pesos (just over £51,000) for the 82 tattoos. The newspaper vendor's obsession with tattoos of Roberts started after he watched her in Erin Brockovich.

In the film Roberts plays a legal assistant who brings down a US energy company single handedly.

The American actress is tattooed all over Mr Parserisas' body in artwork inspired by a number of scenes from the film.

The Roberts fanatic has said that he has plans to get more faces inked on his chest, back and arms.

As long as he has the space on his body and the money, his tattoo tribute will continue.

Source: [link]

• 4 weeks later...