Bellazon

THE ODDITORIUM

TheBaronOfFratton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Now this: http://www.gooseduds.com/ this is niche marketing! post-11221-0-1446076550-28745_thumb.gif For all your decorative goose clothing needs... :blink:

About Gooseduds:

Established in 1999, I started making goose clothing and patterns after not being able to find goose outfits locally. I am amazed how many people have geese and how many more are looking to buy outfits for them. I have a lot of repeat customers that have been with me a long time.

I love buying material and making new goose clothing for others. I try and have enough clothing made in advance so I can ship immediately. It's my goal to get your clothes to you as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Man arrested for picking fight with parrot

post-20523-0-1446076552-54402_thumb.jpg

A parrot: don't have a fight with one, and in fact don't keep one in your backpack

A man in Michigan has been arrested after getting into a fight with a parrot which he carried around in his rucksack. The man - who wasn't named, but was reported to be a 49-year-old from Jackson, Michigan - was arrested in nearby Ann Arbor after witnesses reported seeing him wrestling with the bird.

Three different bystanders called the police over the parrot fight. When officers arrived, they said that they found the parrot to be 'squawking loudly', according to police spokeswoman Lieutenant Renee Bush.

But the parrot wasn't taking things lying down - it was fighting back, according to the police, who said that the man's arm was left 'scratched and bloodied'. The parrot's owner told police that he was training and disciplining the bird. He was arrested and taken to jail, where he was awaiting charges.

(Source: Metro)

Monkey police! :|

Delhi ropes in monkeys for Commonwealth Games security

post-20523-0-1446076559-99292_thumb.jpg

Delhi authorities have deployed a contingent of large black-faced langur monkeys at the Commonwealth Games venues to scare away smaller simians. At least 10 langurs have been on duty outside some of the venues in the Indian capital.

Thousands of monkeys roam Delhi, mostly around government offices and are considered a public nuisance. Langurs are an aggressive type of monkey with long tails and dark faces. They are controlled on leads by specially trained handlers, who release them once other monkeys are seen.

The boxing and hockey stadiums are seen as particularly vulnerable to the monkey menace, the AFP news agency quoted a civic official as saying. Four langurs each will patrol the two stadiums, he said. Two more would be on standby, he added. "They are there for the monkey problem. They will be moving outside the stadiums," AFP quoted New Delhi Municipal Committee official Devender Prasad as saying. For years the animals have caused havoc, riding on the city's metro trains and even roaming through parliament. They have invaded the prime minister's office and the defence ministry.

(Source: BBC News)

And let's go here on our holidays...

LA ISLA DE LA MUÑECAS

post-11221-0-1446076561-13999_thumb.jpg

The Island of dolls is situated in Mexico and as the name suggests, one expects to see a beautiful world which will leave an everlasting impression. The reality is exactly opposite - when one discovers the thousands of mutilated ugly dolls hanging from every tree on the island.

Don Julian Santana, a hermit who renounced the world and his family to inhabit this island, dedicated his last fifty years of his life to the make the La Isla de la Muñecas. It is believed that, he did this to please the spirit of a little girl who had drowned in the canal. Whatever may be the reason, he managed to turn this island into a bizarre, scary place where eerie eyes of mutilated dolls haunt your every move. Don Julian is said to have led an isolated life, except when he ventured to collect old dolls that he either scavenged from dumps or bought in exchange for his homegrown fruits and vegetables. One is made to believe that he obviously did not like intrusion and tried to scare off inquisitive onlookers by hanging scary doll faces. In 2001, Don Julian was discovered drowned to his death in the same canal surrounding his home...

post-11221-0-1446076561-14886_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446076561-17844_thumb.jpg

islandofthedolls4.jpg

post-11221-0-1446076561-21727_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446076561-24382_thumb.jpg

post-11221-0-1446076561-26377_thumb.jpg

WILL YOU BE MY MUMMY NOW?!!