Bellazon

THE ODDITORIUM

TheBaronOfFratton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
soo...you want to know what The Waltz was humping? Humpink is?
^You know I do!

This guy's quickly climbing up my favourite people list. I just want to pinch his cheeky little face! :D

post-11221-0-1446076522-85692_thumb.png

Odd 'typecasting' fact - I was looking at his filmography and here's a list of people he's played in TV and films:

Dr. Martin York

Dr. Helmut Bahr

Dr. Claudius Tressen

Dr. Juris Grins

Dr. Thilo Rylow

Dr. Hans-Joachim Dorfmann

Bedside manner???

Romanian street sign warns drivers of 'drunk pedestrians'

Street signs warning Romanian drivers to be careful of drunken pedestrians lying on roads were erected by road safety chiefs worried about the "despairing" levels of accidents

post-11221-0-1446076523-7522_thumb.jpg

Officials in Pecica, a village town about 13 miles from the Hungarian border in the country’s west, ordered the bright red signs, complete with the phrase “Attention - Drunks”.

The 10 road signs, which also show a person crawling on their knees while clutching a glass in one hand, were erected in popular nightspot areas close to the city's bars and restaurants.

Peter Antal, the Pecica Mayor, said the idea came after he visited an unnamed town in Germany, which had installed similar signs.

He said officials took action after a “despairing” number of accidents in the town, which has a population of about 13,000, caused by drunken revellers, with some even resulting in fatalities.

He said it was not motorists’ fault but blamed the town’s pedestrians, many of whom were not able to look out for themselves as they walked around the town, which is more than 300 miles west of the Romanian capital Bucharest.

"We are a border town and have lots of cars thundering through here all the time," he told local media.

"But we also have a very vibrant nightlife and the two don't mix.

“We have to target the drivers because by the time they get to this state, the pedestrians are beyond caring.”

He added: “In recent years… some traffic accidents (have) resulted, in some cases, even with deceased (people).

“We have thought about different options (on how) we can stop this and we decided that first step was to mount these signs.

“We must warn drivers that sometimes people who have little control over their actions can suddenly appear in the road.”

He denied the signs would send out the wrong message to the town’s residents, claiming they were a “positive contribution”.

Residents said they found the signs amusing.

(Source: Daily Telegraph, UK)

Sweet-toothed toddler climbs inside machine to grab sweets

It's a toddler's dream: locked in a world of lollipops. But the situation rapidly turned into a mother's nightmare as two-year-old Cohen Stone became trapped inside an arcade machine. Attracted by the colourful prizes of sweets and teddy bears, Cohen somehow managed to climb up inside the glass case.

article125742308b02f7b0.jpg

Cohen enjoys one of the machine's lollies.

Once nestled among his booty, the tot realised there was no way out - causing a frantic rescue effort at the restaurant where his mother Kyra, 24, had taken him to a birthday party. But after taking her eye off the toddler for two minutes, Kyra turned to discover Cohen had become one of the prizes to be won among the sweets and soft teddy bears.

'The hole was tiny. I have no idea how he did it. That's when I started to panic. I didn't know how I was going to get him out.' Customers and even workers - including the chef - at Siena's restaurant gathered around the toddler in disbelief.

article125742308b030220.jpg

Cohen squeezed through the lolly machine's hatch to reach his sweet prize.

'I phoned my husband Calan but he thought I was joking. He kept asking me to repeat what I was saying. It was only that I was so upset that he realised I was not having him on. Now that it's all over and he is fine, I can see the funny side.'

post-20523-0-1446076524-76069_thumb.jpg