Bellazon

REAL MAN OR ROMANTIC LOVER ?

apeman

Both. A guy can be romantic and be a real man. It's funny because im a Psychology major and just he other day in class we were discussing how men are just as emotional but society doesn't allow them to show their emotion. This starts from when we are babies. Parents will watch baby girls more, make sure they don't run around too much. Parents will say careful you'll get hurt and if they cry it's okay honney. With male babies it's different. This guy in my church was letting his baby run around everywhere. I told him what if he falls. His answer was he's a tough little guy. Same thing happened with a grandmother that let her grandson run around. Finally when he crashed into the wall and had blood coming out of his nose she decided to hand on to him. But even then when she had him cleaned up she was telling him how he was supposed to be atough little guy and not cry.

We see this is elementary schools also. If you're a guy and your friends see you cry they'll mock "what are you some kind of girl" or "you're a wuss" while girls will get the comment "girls are such crybabies" meaning it's okay if you cry because you're a girl but with guys it isn't okay. Then in your teens you hear guys say "girls are so emotional". Our teacher went on to say that they let out their emotions with agressive behavior because it's the only way they are allowed to if they ever feel depressed or stressed. She gave us this example of when her father came back from the persian gulf war all the women in the house gave him hugs and spoke of how much they missed him. While with her bother the father just gave him a hard pat on the back. She went into this whole scientific explanation about it too but I'd write a novel if I told you all about that.

What is the defenition of man anyways. Because last time I checked if you have a dick between your legs your considered a man. As long as they don't behave as feminine as I am I don't have a problem. This is kind of like asking what do you look for in a real woman. What would you define as real woman.

Both. A guy can be romantic and be a real man. It's funny because im a Psychology major and just he other day in class we were discussing how men are just as emotional but society doesn't allow them to show their emotion. This starts from when we are babies. Parents will watch baby girls more, make sure they don't run around too much. Parents will say careful you'll get hurt and if they cry it's okay honney. With male babies it's different. This guy in my church was letting his baby run around everywhere. I told him what if he falls. His answer was he's a tough little guy. Same thing happened with a grandmother that let her grandson run around. Finally when he crashed into the wall and had blood coming out of his nose she decided to hand on to him. But even then when she had him cleaned up she was telling him how he was supposed to be atough little guy and not cry.

We see this is elementary schools also. If you're a guy and your friends see you cry they'll mock "what are you some kind of girl" or "you're a wuss" while girls will get the comment "girls are such crybabies" meaning it's okay if you cry because you're a girl but with guys it isn't okay. Then in your teens you hear guys say "girls are so emotional". Our teacher went on to say that they let out their emotions with agressive behavior because it's the only way they are allowed to if they ever feel depressed or stressed. She gave us this example of when her father came back from the persian gulf war all the women in the house gave him hugs and spoke of how much they missed him. While with her bother the father just gave him a hard pat on the back. She went into this whole scientific explanation about it too but I'd write a novel if I told you all about that.

What is the defenition of man anyways. Because last time I checked if you have a dick between your legs your considered a man. As long as they don't behave as feminine as I am I don't have a problem. This is kind of like asking what do you look for in a real woman. What would you define as real woman.