Bellazon

Karim Benzema
Thumbnail

arabposh

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
david is going to Barca i think, nothing is for sure, but im really surprised that everyone wants to go to real madrid...

Villa I believe is heartbroken and now has to go to Barca (if his leaving Valencia, they are in serious debt but they also need good players to stay up & compete). He has been saying for the past 2 years how much he wanted to join RM but they never signed him. Anyways, I have never really seen Karim play @ club level is he any good?? Saw him during Euro 2008 and I was very disappointed to say the least.

RM made a great offer for Villa and Valencia are dumbasses who agreed to the deal and then changed their mind at the last minute and said he's not even for sale. RM tried negotiating for him but the bosses at Valencia are shooting themselves in the foot...and hurting Villa at the same time. It's no way to treat a player who has done so much for the team.

david is going to Barca i think, nothing is for sure, but im really surprised that everyone wants to go to real madrid...

Villa I believe is heartbroken and now has to go to Barca (if his leaving Valencia, they are in serious debt but they also need good players to stay up & compete). He has been saying for the past 2 years how much he wanted to join RM but they never signed him. Anyways, I have never really seen Karim play @ club level is he any good?? Saw him during Euro 2008 and I was very disappointed to say the least.

I saw few min when Lyon played against Barca in CL, i was disappointed. I read somwhere that he has lost his confident and he cant make any goals

• 2 weeks later...