Qball

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever get a boob job?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know this topic probably died months ago.. but..

Sometimes smaller isn't better.. Because yeah many models are flat chested but most of the time a fuller chest woman looks better in the same outfit as a model, because of the 'lift' breasts give.

Though, I'm not saying 'omg you're flat GO GET BOOOOOOBS!' nah. As long as YOU like your chest that's all that matters.

To me, I don't know how small size feels. Well, if you count when I was 8 years old, but since 8 years old I've been quite large for my age.

I'm 17 and a D48 ( and dear lord, please never get D48 as implants PLEASE! real ones are trouble as it is you don;t need basketballs getting in the way!HAHA! I would be content as a small D or a big C , but I like my chest since it runs in my family, so it's like my little pride & joy :p . Only thing is, bra shopping is hell, obviously in stores if you have big breasts your automatically 'plus sized' and that's just uhg. My cousin is average skinny and she has D30's so HAH STORES! TAKE THAT! ) . Naturally. The only thing I'd do to my breasts is either down size them a tiny bit OR breast lift which will still include a small sized Silicone implant.

But that's because I want to, and usually.. to be recognized now in Hollywood -.- half the time you have to let your 'tatas' (lol) do all the talking, and that really sickens me..

I support plastic surgery but only if YOU do it for yourself. not because someone else wants you to.

No, because I'm honestly happy with the way I am.

There are also so many risks involved and I don't want to go through that.

I don't think I would ever get any kind of plastic surgery. You should be happy with what you were given and shouldn't change that for anybody.

I know a lot of people are self-conscious. We all feel inadequate about our bodies at some point. Peer pressure, media, and stereotypes makes it much worse. However, we should all learn to be comfortable with the way we are.

Personally, I like it natural.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Thank you for saying that.

I want one simply because clothes look better generally when you have some lift or cleavage to go with them. I have the chest of a boy and I am 23 years old, it is so frustrating for myself to see that.

Models are stunning and unique so flat chests mean little when looking at them, but when are you just average and normal looking, breasts mean alot more :p

I want a nice B, not Pam Anderson size lol :nicole:

• 1 month later...

Maybe after I am pregnant or something.

I always used to be an A, and now i gained some weight (uch) and I'm a B, but also around 36'' in my waist, so i'd rather be a total flattey (? XD) with a slim waist. I dont really look like B since I have a wide chest or big ribs or something like that going on about my upper part :D