Bellazon

Parker Gregory
Thumbnail

hell

Thanks Owly! And Welcome to this Parker thread!

We love him and welcome any new stuff you have!

I saw these on the A/X website last week. Was going to post but you beat me to it! Ha!

I love the pic with the hat for some reason! Just does it for me!

It's that little smile and the look at the camera I think. Parker just has a really great way of looking at the camera and working that smile.

I noticed they've updated the Looks page for summer too: http://www.armaniexchange.com/jump.do?item...&looks=mens

Click-thru Parker!

A few more from the A|X summer catalogue.

I want a/x to do a video of just Parker, like they did Kerry! We only got a couple of seconds of him!!

BTW there are a couple of youtube videos of him. I did one and there are a couple of others. A funny one is where he's riding a bmx bike in Central Park.

I think it will come up if you just put in parker gregory in the search box on youtube.

More later!

:wub: :thumbsup:

I want a/x to do a video of just Parker, like they did Kerry! We only got a couple of seconds of him!!

BTW there are a couple of youtube videos of him. I did one and there are a couple of others. A funny one is where he's riding a bmx bike in Central Park.

I think it will come up if you just put in parker gregory in the search box on youtube.

More later!

agreed....hope they'll do a vid of JUST Parker too!! that would be awesome!! :drool:

More later!

There's some hidden in the Jeffrey Cares Fashion show too, they're not tagged with the model's names. If you do a little searching around to figure out which shows he's been in you can get some results up that way too.

I'd like to see an interview done sometime.

These are all older - from 2006 and 2007, but I hadn't seen them posted on here before. Found on Photobucket posted by user priapus_2006.

Wow! You had to do some digging to find those pictures. I had never seen them! Thanks,

Here are a few pictures I found that are non-work related.

post-27307-1246123539_thumb.jpg

post-27307-1246123557_thumb.jpg

post-27307-1246123571_thumb.jpg

post-27307-1246123583_thumb.jpg

post-27307-1246123596_thumb.jpg

Perry Ellis SS 09 Show (filmed in 08) - Parker is at 1:39-41 roughly.

Thanks for the Perry Ellis vid. I have the still pic of this show, but not sure if I'd seen the video. There are a couple of videos of the Nautica F/W 08 out there too, (where the guys all have on the long underwear and scarves). I'll have to see if I can find it again.

Oh, I have seen the Fashion Cares '09 videos and too bad they didn't interview Parker!!! One day we'll get to see an interview!

But I swear, I can't see Parker in the '08 video- and I didn't blink.....

What was he wearing at :40? There is a guy at the end when they're walking off, that kinda looks like him, but I don't think it is- that guy looked too skinny. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong guy. What was he wearing at the end?

Thanks!!!

Oh, I have seen the Fashion Cares '09 videos and too bad they didn't interview Parker!!! One day we'll get to see an interview!

What was he wearing at :40? There is a guy at the end when they're walking off, that kinda looks like him, but I don't think it is- that guy looked too skinny. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong guy. What was he wearing at the end?

Thanks!!!

I fixed the post - should've said /1/:40 not 0, heh. Parker had on a blue speedo with a white band at the top for the whole show. The stills from JD Ferguson make the suit look darker.

Thanks!!!

I fixed the post - should've said /1/:40 not 0, heh. Parker had on a blue speedo with a white band at the top for the whole show. The stills from JD Ferguson make the suit look darker.

Caught it that time...thanks!

Have the stills by JDF been posted? I saw his stills from the '09 show, but not the '08 one.

(Chad looked pretty cute too, in the Lilly swim trunks!!)

Caught it that time...thanks!

Have the stills by JDF been posted? I saw his stills from the '09 show, but not the '08 one.

(Chad looked pretty cute too, in the Lilly swim trunks!!)

That was all the 09 show.

Screen-capped from the slideshow on the Click Models site. From the Karl Lagerfeld campaign. Given the haircut, probably late 07 or early 08.

I've been trying to get my screen-cap software /not/ to put the image dimensions /on/ the cap, but so far, no go.

post-32528-1246665865_thumb.jpg