Bellazon

Stefani Medeiros
Thumbnail

PolydiQted

She's catched my eye in Poly's sig and finally I came to her threat, and she's beautiful but what 15 :shock: I'm not allowed to like models younger then me, it's my rule (Tanya D is the only exception) lol.

But I can definitely see some italian in her, a lot actually and none Japanese lol.

She kind of resemble Isabeli in a way, like the eyes and eyebrows and the skin & hair helps too.

In fact until now I thought that was Isabeli in Poly's avi :blink:

• 1 month later...
She's catched my eye in Poly's sig and finally I came to her threat, and she's beautiful but what 15 :shock: I'm not allowed to like models younger then me, it's my rule (Tanya D is the only exception) lol.

But I can definitely see some italian in her, a lot actually and none Japanese lol.

She kind of resemble Isabeli in a way, like the eyes and eyebrows and the skin & hair helps too.

beh, il taglio degli occhi e soprattutto la posizione degli zigomi sono un po' orientaleggianti...

Any other pics from her runways? I like her a lot...and I like her legs too, they're bigger than others but finally they're "real" and not only skinny toothpicks ;)

beh, il taglio degli occhi e soprattutto la posizione degli zigomi sono un po' orientaleggianti...

Any other pics from her runways? I like her a lot...and I like her legs too, they're bigger than others but finally they're "real" and not only skinny toothpicks ;)

:chicken: un altro italiano!!!!!!!!!!

Stefani Medeiros é capa da revista lifestyle HiGH

Por Andréa Foroni

A revista HiGH número 8 (dezembro/janeiro), especializada em aviação, chega às bancas trazendo na capa a modelo Stefani Medeiros. Pertencente à agência Ten Model (que tem como nomes as tops Ana Hickmann, Gianne Albertoni e Raquel Zimmermann) e com apenas 15 anos, a bela já foi destaque nas revistas Elle, Vogue e Marie Claire, além de desfilar pela marca Raia de Goeye.

Destaque como “Modelo da semana” do site models.com, em outubro, e com descendência italiana e japonesa, ela é a primeira modelo a fazer parte da revista sofisticada HiGH.

can anyone translate it?