Bellazon

Naming your kids.

Ness

^ Were too used to spanish names Andreina :laugh:

For boys I like the names.... Giovanni, Gianfranco, Jean Carlo, Luis Angel :whistle:

For girls maybe... Gisele (Not bc of Ms.Bundchen, but it sure helps :laugh: :blush: ), Julia, Isabella, *cough* Barbara *cough* :heart: :whistle:

jajajajajaja yeees !!!

Your names are pretty!!

I like them :wub:

• 1 month later...

I don't have too many favorite names, & most of all I hate common names.

For girl

Bianca - it has always been my favorite name since I was little and for sure if I have a daughter I am naming her that.

And that is my only favorite name, but I also like Adriana and Alessandra, but I'd hate naming my child something and then have that name remind me of somebody else rather then it.

But Alessandra is a very nice name, it's like the latin version of Alexandra, but for me it makes bigg difference, because I personally don't like Alexandra it's too common in Bulgaria and while Alessandra isn't there or here in Canada, and just has a good ring to it : ).

And for boy even until today I have not found a name that I reallyyy like.. Any suggestions? (but not English names lol, unless it's uncommon)

In general I like Spanish & Italian names the most ♥

And if there was no other half... no name for the baby... and even more amazing still... why don't you just name the baby Csahgfdhuirge(?) or something... this miracle baby needs a name fast :chicken:

I saw that movie :ninja:

The council has spoken....

Thou shalt be named Jeremy. Or Julie/Joline/Jae(Pronounced with an I, not Y)/Jubilee if thou child be a female.

/normal speak

Yeah I like names with J. Dunno, I guess it's because my name starts with J....

• 1 month later...