Bellazon

Bellazon City

Qball

So, I visit the Bellazon City and find a nice little place out on the edge of town to live (little cottage - North/West/West, I'd say). It was perfect: I had a log fire going, wonderful views over the fields - I'd set up a little desk there, by the window, to compose my long pompous posts - Ah, it was bliss...

Soon I'd invited some company around. Cooked up some of the produce harvested from my own quaint small-holding, and opened up a few bottles of Argentinian Malbec. There, by that crackling fire, and some choice musical accompaniment we remained undisturbed. And able to indulge in all sorts of delights.

But, alas, what is happening? I keep visiting, and I'm very glad to see that the place is taking off: The climate is wonderful and the sky's always celeste blue. But this construction is out of control. I'm no bleeding-heart liberal environmentalist, but we need some ground rules - a green-belt maybe - and fast.

Unchecked, this idyll will become a sprawling urban mess. Isn't that what we came out here to get away from? Why, only today I looked out of my window over a freshly brewed coffee and a few choice pastries and saw a bloody road inching relentlessly my way. I don't know how much longer I have before I'm engulfed by this wave of construction, but if possible I want to call a town-meeting. The purple-topped abodes and what goes on within them does not bother me at all - behind closed doors and all that - but surely SOMETHING MUST BE DONE ABOUT THIS!

Also, what about resale value? And, dare I say it, possible immigration from some other forums? Do we want their kind here? I'm just voicing concerned opinions.

Anyway, must go now - there's still so much post-Christmas victuals to get through and a couple of tiresomely insatiable houseguests... And I must get up early to obstruct these workmen by laying outside my house and refusing to move.

<_<