Bellazon

2005 FHM Sexiest List

CaLiSuRfEr81

I just can't get past the fact that her crotch must look like a beat up catcher's mitt

Hahaa! :laugh: ...Wait :blink: Ewww! That's kindda groose though. I think she's ugly, but despite that she's gonna be rich soon, cause she just made a ring tone for cell phones of her moaning. I think she's gonna sell it for $2.00 or $2.99 or something with a 2. And you know most guys in the US would buy that...well from what I can tell from my high school.

It's a collection of votes, hard to argue with democracy, my own personal list would be much different, id say FHM's list is more of a measure of popularity than sexiness.

thats absolutely true...its all about whos had the most exposure at the time...if it werent for desperate housewives...i doubt eva or teri would even be on the list. and eva is way too low...she should be higher.

olsen twins need to be removed...and i still dont see raica...those bastards!! haha

I just can't get past the fact that her crotch must look like a beat up catcher's mitt

Hahaa! :laugh: ...Wait :blink: Ewww! That's kindda groose though. I think she's ugly, but despite that she's gonna be rich soon, cause she just made a ring tone for cell phones of her moaning. I think she's gonna sell it for $2.00 or $2.99 or something with a 2. And you know most guys in the US would buy that...well from what I can tell from my high school.

Ha ha...like Pam Anderson's wakeup call...Jenna's going places

they're both are gross and skanky

when will people learn..

everyone has different tastes :rolleyes:

Dude, you didn't need to quote him.

He was just telling you his opinion. I highly doubt that he meant to imply that his opinion was universal, just you like don't think yours is.

I like you for saying that? :laugh: :laugh: