• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Suki Waterhouse and Robert Pattinson expecting first child together

The singer made a subtle and sly nod to her sparkly baby bump.
November 19, 2023

Suki Waterhouse dropped a baby bombshell while onstage at the Corona Capital Festival in Mexico. On Sunday, the singer and model revealed a sparkly baby bump, alluding to her first child with partner Robert Pattinson.

"I'm extra sparkly today because I thought it might distract you from something else that's going on," Waterhouse said in a fan-made video shared to social media. The wind was blowing, opening the flap of her coat to reveal a baby bump as the crowd cheered. "I'm not sure if it's working."

Waterhouse and Pattinson were first romantically linked in July 2018 and reportedly started living together in London where Pattinson filmed The Batman. The Twilight actor later told Jimmy Kimmel that Waterhouse's reaction to the 2022 Matt Reeves film gave him confidence about the film's eventual release. Noting that he hadn't "been this scared to release a movie in such a long time," Pattinson recalled attending a screening of The Batman with Waterhouse and his family and how it "kind of changed the entire thing" for him.

"I'm pretty sure she's not normally into watching superhero movies," he said. "And just seeing that it was capturing her attention the entire time, and then she held my hand and touched it [to her face] and I could feel a little tear. And I was like, 'No way!'"

Source: Entertainment Weekly

Video of the announcement:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...