Thumbnail

penny.lane

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"The Lost Boy"

ELLE UK June 2011

Photographer: Hedi Slimane

Source: twitter/ModelsFashions via robpattinsonlife

post-33914-0-1446076955-24965_thumb.jpg th_868dd9130469453.jpg/monthly_05_2011/post-33914-0-1446076955-2812_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3564587" alt="post-33914-0-1446076955-2812_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="124.34">

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

robert-pattinson-james-dean.jpg

Robert Thomas Pattinson (born 13 May 1986) is an English actor, model, musician, and executive producer. Pattinson has been cited as the biggest British movie star in Hollywood and one of the sexiest movie stars in the world. He is best known for playing Edward Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novels by Stephenie Meyer, and for the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. In 2010, Pattinson was named one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People in The World. His upcoming films include The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Bel Ami, Water For Elephants, and Unbound Captives.

Pattinson is the youngest of three children and the only son born to Robert and Clare Pattinson. During his childhood his father ran a car importing business and his mother worked for a modeling agency.

Read a full bio of Robert Pattinson here :

post-52309-0-1446076957-1469_thumb.jpg

Topics merged***Edited by MauiKane

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Robert Pattinson's Quotes:

- Having a persona people recognize, it's the thing that probably gets you paid the most - but it's also the thing that virtually every actor in the world doesn't want. 'Cause, like, no one would believe me if I wanted to play something ultra-realistic, like a gangster or something.

- I wanted to play piano in restaurants in the south of France. I went there on holiday once and I saw this guy playing in an old tuxedo. He was all disheveled, with a whisky glass on the piano. I thought that was the coolest thing. So what's happened to me with 'Twilight' isn't really what I'd planned.

- I have very, very low expenditures, but still I manage to spend it all. I guess Hot Pockets are more expensive than I thought.

- Sometimes just when I say hello the right way, I'm like, Whoa, I'm so cool.

- I don't know if I could ever really be cast in a heartthrob role apart from 'Twilight,' which I didn't really know was a heartthrob role. I really don't feel I am one.

- I have so much residue crap in my hair from years and years of not washing it and not having any sense of personal hygiene whatsoever. Even today, I go into these things where I'm supposed to be this sexy guy or whatever, and I'm literally asking, 'If I get plumes of dandruff on me, can you just brush it off?'

- I'd read the book and liked the book, but it made me really uncomfortable trying to picture myself in this part. Here's this guy who seems to be the embodiment of every single perfect guy.