Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

I actually quite like his music. He doesn't sound a thing the way you'd expect him to. Plus it's all Johnny Lang style. Like, old and husky and deep sounding. And he sounds so emotional to me, when he sings. As if he puts pieces of himself into the music itself. I want to hear some more

Oh! And. I saw a video interview with him on a website and in it he talks about how short his "modeling" career was, and how he was actually a hand model. He said(jokingly) that it was probably cause he has feminine looking hands. Right after that though, he said he thought his hands would look weird on a girl. (He's so adorable that way, always saying what pops into his head) haha. but in the first vanity fair outtake his hands actually look really nice. I mean I could believe him being a hand model in the past

yeah I posted the other half of that article on kristin stewarts thread. It basically just says that they are coping with their newfound fame by partying hard, and that it's affecting them in "bad" ways. Honestly its BS, cause they might have always been partying. The only difference now is that they're actually being stalked and photographed way more by paparazzi.

yeah I posted the other half of that article on kristin stewarts thread. It basically just says that they are coping with their newfound fame by partying hard, and that it's affecting them in "bad" ways. Honestly its BS, cause they might have always been partying. The only difference now is that they're actually being stalked and photographed way more by paparazzi.

you mean that she took drugs before twilight? I don't think so...

you mean that she took drugs before twilight? I don't think so...

no no. I do not know them personally and so I have no idea what they do in their personal lives. I just mean that Nobody really cared before, and now because they are so famous, people are "concerned" by it or whatever, but there really is no reason to. Those magazines photoshop their pictures insanely, and I for one am not going to claim she takes drugs. Now or before.