Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

Anne is my older sister, she is not happy with this crap being said for last few months, all this rumors, you know, she has goes online like eveyone else in world and she has read a lot of the stuff said about her name peoples call her, about how she look, of course is hurt her feeling little bit, she is a human being and no one treating her like shes one.... how would you guys like it if your private life was expose to world then bashed by so many people and you have to read all about? The fact you all know so much about her and discuss this so much is disturbing to say the least, what is the obsession? I dont get it and why your guys having to put up her myspace? why? That is her PRIVATE life. Stop it. Have your own life and leave hers alone. Thats all I have to say, I sign up on this site just say, please respect my sister, she is nice girl and not deserving this bad negative attention, she does deserve privacy, everyone does.

ihihihihihihi I think this is getting out of control people!! this is so sad and so funny!! haha!

hey gui, if you really are her sister, can you at least show us all speaking some portuguese? so we can trust you?

onde tu mora? eu tb sou brasileira, sou do RS e tu? como descobriu este site? a Anne sabe sobre ele? beijos beijos!

btw people, this is Michella Cruz, Anne's friend, I think she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie, at least this is what they say in Brasil!!

here's her personal fotolog http://www.fotolog.com/miss_cruz/34917786

hahaha....

Sou de Floripa .... Ela me ligou perguntando se eu ja leu todos os rumores ... Encontrei este site quando eu estava no Google, procurando sites com boatos sobre a minha irma, tentando esclarecer lhes.....Anne e Rob sao amigos por um TEMPOO, isso e tudo o que vou dizer.....ai .....vc feliz agora?? Bjossssss

nossa, teu portugues e muito ruim hein...sabe, eu nao to nem ai se eles estao namorando ou nao, mas eu to me divertindo de montao com essas gurias deste site, eu acho a Anne lindissima e espero que ela e o Rob sejam muito felizes, eu nao sou fa do Rob, e nao estou com inveja nenhuma, pois nem acho ele bonito, mas tua irma sim...

"vc feliz agora"...tu nao conjuga os verbos muito bem hein guri, ta precisando de algumas aulas de portugues, a nao ser que tu nao e brasileiro...passar bem!

and now in english lol :rofl:

if you're her sister that I must say she's really cute from what I saw from some of her myspace photos posted here...especially the one with the big sunglasses :laugh:

and since I didn't understand anything you guys said :ermm: even if they're dating they make a cute couple :hehe:

i know! does someone mind translating that into english? :blink:

all right...I asked him if he really is her brother and where he lives and if Anne knows about this site...

he replied that he lives in Floripa, and that Anne called him asking him if he already read all the rumors...he said that he found out about this site when he was searching on google about his sister and Rob rumors and he's trying to clarify them and that Anne and Rob are just friends that have known each other for a very long time and he asked me if I'm happy now with his answer...

I told him that his portuguese is awful!! he really doesn't sound like a brazilian!!! I have my doubts that this person speaks portuguese...

and that's all for now ladies :wave:

I think this "guischoen" is also "guiberger", the guy claiming to be Anne's brother on Fashion Spot. Like I said before, he always posts modeling pictures of Anne and they way he talks about her is a bit odd. To me, he just sounds like a weird obsessed fan. He wrote on Fashion Spot that Anne doesnt have good English when I dont see how thats possible when she had lived in NYC for a year when she was with IMG and she lived in London for 8 months when she was with premier, so im sure her english is decent. I doubt Anne's REAL brother would actually be commenting on these sites, i've seen atleast 6 supposed "guis" floating around the net.

He's probaly back home in London for the holidays, I would imagine. Hopefully resting and relaxing and enjoying some downtime away from all the crazy attention. Come January, its going to be NON-STOP for him again, poor boy, I really hope people are more chilled out now.

Anne is my older sister, she is not happy with this crap being said for last few months, all this rumors, you know, she has goes online like eveyone else in world and she has read a lot of the stuff said about her name peoples call her, about how she look, of course is hurt her feeling little bit, she is a human being and no one treating her like shes one.... how would you guys like it if your private life was expose to world then bashed by so many people and you have to read all about? The fact you all know so much about her and discuss this so much is disturbing to say the least, what is the obsession? I dont get it and why your guys having to put up her myspace? why? That is her PRIVATE life. Stop it. Have your own life and leave hers alone. Thats all I have to say, I sign up on this site just say, please respect my sister, she is nice girl and not deserving this bad negative attention, she does deserve privacy, everyone does.

ihihihihihihi I think this is getting out of control people!! this is so sad and so funny!! haha!

hey gui, if you really are her sister, can you at least show us all speaking some portuguese? so we can trust you?

onde tu mora? eu tb sou brasileira, sou do RS e tu? como descobriu este site? a Anne sabe sobre ele? beijos beijos!

btw people, this is Michella Cruz, Anne's friend, I think she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie, at least this is what they say in Brasil!!

here's her personal fotolog http://www.fotolog.com/miss_cruz/34917786

hahaha....

Sou de Floripa .... Ela me ligou perguntando se eu ja leu todos os rumores ... Encontrei este site quando eu estava no Google, procurando sites com boatos sobre a minha irma, tentando esclarecer lhes.....Anne e Rob sao amigos por um TEMPOO, isso e tudo o que vou dizer.....ai .....vc feliz agora?? Bjossssss

nossa, teu portugues e muito ruim hein...sabe, eu nao to nem ai se eles estao namorando ou nao, mas eu to me divertindo de montao com essas gurias deste site, eu acho a Anne lindissima e espero que ela e o Rob sejam muito felizes, eu nao sou fa do Rob, e nao estou com inveja nenhuma, pois nem acho ele bonito, mas tua irma sim...

"vc feliz agora"...tu nao conjuga os verbos muito bem hein guri, ta precisando de algumas aulas de portugues, a nao ser que tu nao e brasileiro...passar bem!

and now in english lol :rofl:

if you're her sister that I must say she's really cute from what I saw from some of her myspace photos posted here...especially the one with the big sunglasses :laugh:

and since I didn't understand anything you guys said :ermm: even if they're dating they make a cute couple :hehe:

i know! does someone mind translating that into english? :blink:

all right...I asked him if he really is her brother and where he lives and if Anne knows about this site...

he replied that he lives in Floripa, and that Anne called him asking him if he already read all the rumors...he said that he found out about this site when he was searching on google about his sister and Rob rumors and he's trying to clarify them and that Anne and Rob are just friends that have known each other for a very long time and he asked me if I'm happy now with his answer...

I told him that his portuguese is awful!! he really doesn't sound like a brazilian!!! I have my doubts that this person speaks portuguese...

and that's all for now ladies :wave:

I think this "guischoen" is also "guiberger", the guy claiming to be Anne's brother on Fashion Spot. Like I said before, he always posts modeling pictures of Anne and they way he talks about her is a bit odd. To me, he just sounds like a weird obsessed fan. He wrote on Fashion Spot that Anne doesnt have good English when I dont see how thats possible when she had lived in NYC for a year when she was with IMG and she lived in London for 8 months when she was with premier, so im sure her english is decent. I doubt Anne's REAL brother would actually be commenting on these sites, i've seen atleast 6 supposed "guis" floating around the net.

um yes, they seem to both be "Gui" wannabes!!! LOL...too funny....both are probaly 16 year old girls.

He 's so cute in this fotos you have posted in the previous page!!!

Yea, those are a few of my favorite photos of his. Mostly because they're all in a way unique. Like, his hair in the first picture is never like that. I guess he can where messy hair and combed hair. They're equally attractive to me.

errrrrrm. so this profile is claiming to be Anne's "new profile"....but im confused? so is this the new one connected to the one that was just deleted????

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=431014247

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=188782088

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=431014247

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=146...amp;ref=profile

all three of those profiles are from the same person, there all linked to eachother, those are the profiles that the screen captures were taken from, the "deleted" profile has the links up to her facebook and new myspace page.

it's so strange.

people are pretending to be anne AND now her brother!!!

wtf.

some people have nothing better to do, its quite sad lol

I think the actual Anne is this profile: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=437728960

that profile has never been linked to any of those screen cap scandals and it has never had any "look at me im dating rob" things with their pictures or status, it seems more legit than any of them, only because it is not drawing any attention to themselves, and that just seems more realistic, because really, who would want all the negative attention/lack of privacy????...........so yea, thats just my opinion

and another big thing is the guy with anne in that picture has no sideburns. rob ALWAYS has sideburns. i can't recall him ever shaving them off within the last few months.

GREAT observation. Why would he suddenly get rid of them. Nicely done Joyee.

haha thanks :)

oh my..it's so obvious that is Rob people, you're just trying to convince yourselves because you're all kinda jealous!

Anne is dating Robert Pattinson, get used to it ladies, it's not like he's gonna date one of us someday so...she's lucky!

Hahahahahahahaha that's Tom and Nettie from like a year ago! The analysis of this picture is hilarious though. I guess I'll confirm it for you...

post-27345-0-1446077111-05403_thumb.jpg

n500968484_128444_4497.jpg

I think we all know by now that the myspace that had that picture of Tom: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=188782088

is FAKE! That is the same profile that had all the status messages refering to Robert AND claiming to be having his baby LOL...who would do that? and why?? losers. lol

pretty sure the actual anne profile is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=437728960

its never had anything refering to robert or weird cropped pictures...seems legit.

and another big thing is the guy with anne in that picture has no sideburns. rob ALWAYS has sideburns. i can't recall him ever shaving them off within the last few months.

GREAT observation. Why would he suddenly get rid of them. Nicely done Joyee.

haha thanks :)

oh my..it's so obvious that is Rob people, you're just trying to convince yourselves because you're all kinda jealous!

Anne is dating Robert Pattinson, get used to it ladies, it's not like he's gonna date one of us someday so...she's lucky!

Hahahahahahahaha that's Tom and Nettie from like a year ago! The analysis of this picture is hilarious though. I guess I'll confirm it for you...

post-16012-0-1446077114-85853_thumb.jpg

n500968484_128444_4497.jpg

whoa, what a shock!

looks like we are all losers then, aren't we? :blink: <_<