Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

That "A" myspace is probably a fake (the one with the leaked screen caps which BG_mila posted). if you look at the screencaps, she has a friend there named Michella, she was the one who made the comment (in Portugese) about the "prince to come." Well, i was reading through the "who is rob dating" thread at Twilight's official myspace page and Michella was posting comments there. I mean, if you're annelyse's friend, why would you even participate in that discussion? and judging from her comments, i believe she's merely speculating as well. i think whoever created that myspace account created several fake ones too, just to be believable. so when "A" said that she's deleting her profile and creating a new one, the new one's probably fake too!

so we don't really know for sure. maybe she doesn't even have a myspace/facebook account. maybe she's just as private as rob. and who knows really if they're dating or not LOL!

In my opinion, the "A" myspace was legit. The daily change in profile pics and the pics on those leaked screen caps that BG posted looked like very personal photos. Her top friends were also real pages...

Maybe Michella was trying to steer you away from Anne's real page, which you all know is now deleted.

But back to her dating Rob (since this is a Rob thread)...I know he's entitled to his privacy. But damn. Just confirm that you're dating her!! :p

I have been convinced for a very long time that "A" profile is/was real, she'd had it for over two years, she used to be on the friends list of one of my friends, a club promoter, anyways, so I of course didnt pay any mind to her back then, but she was on his top friends....so....i dont know....

In those screen caps, the links that "Michella" posted, I went to them, and they are both completley different profiles, like fakes made by someone who wasnt even trying to convince anyone...two profiles i've never seen before...non-related to any of this......Its good she deleted that profile though, because not only has it been posted on various forums, like this one, but mainstream gossip sites as well, there was NO hope for any privacy after that...and im sure hundreds of messages from fangirls can get quite annoying after some time, lol...i would have to just cuss them all out lol.

I think this is the new profile: myspace.com/anne_schoenberger

maybe???

It looks very generic, like, no status or mood....seems she is trying to be a lot more private....and not many people know about that profile yet, I havent read about it anywhere....

Anne is my older sister, she is not happy with this crap being said for last few months, all this rumors, you know, she has goes online like eveyone else in world and she has read a lot of the stuff said about her name peoples call her, about how she look, of course is hurt her feeling little bit, she is a human being and no one treating her like shes one.... how would you guys like it if your private life was expose to world then bashed by so many people and you have to read all about? The fact you all know so much about her and discuss this so much is disturbing to say the least, what is the obsession? I dont get it and why your guys having to put up her myspace? why? That is her PRIVATE life. Stop it. Have your own life and leave hers alone. Thats all I have to say, I sign up on this site just say, please respect my sister, she is nice girl and not deserving this bad negative attention, she does deserve privacy, everyone does.

Anne is my older sister, she is not happy with this crap being said for last few months, all this rumors, you know, she has goes online like eveyone else in world and she has read a lot of the stuff said about her name peoples call her, about how she look, of course is hurt her feeling little bit, she is a human being and no one treating her like shes one.... how would you guys like it if your private life was expose to world then bashed by so many people and you have to read all about? The fact you all know so much about her and discuss this so much is disturbing to say the least, what is the obsession? I dont get it and why your guys having to put up her myspace? why? That is her PRIVATE life. Stop it. Have your own life and leave hers alone. Thats all I have to say, I sign up on this site just say, please respect my sister, she is nice girl and not deserving this bad negative attention, she does deserve privacy, everyone does.

ihihihihihihi I think this is getting out of control people!! this is so sad and so funny!! haha!

hey gui, if you really are her sister, can you at least show us all speaking some portuguese? so we can trust you?

onde tu mora? eu tb sou brasileira, sou do RS e tu? como descobriu este site? a Anne sabe sobre ele? beijos beijos!

btw people, this is Michella Cruz, Anne's friend, I think she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie, at least this is what they say in Brasil!!

here's her personal fotolog http://www.fotolog.com/miss_cruz/34917786

ihihihihihihi I think this is getting out of control people!! this is so sad and so funny!! haha!

hey gui, if you really are her sister, can you at least show us all speaking some portuguese? so we can trust you?

onde tu mora? eu tb sou brasileira, sou do RS e tu? como descobriu este site? a Anne sabe sobre ele? beijos beijos!

btw people, this is Michella Cruz, Anne's friend, I think she kinda looks like Angelina Jolie, at least this is what they say in Brasil!!

hahaha....

Sou de Floripa .... Ela me ligou perguntando se eu ja leu todos os rumores ... Encontrei este site quando eu estava no Google, procurando sites com boatos sobre a minha irma, tentando esclarecer lhes.....Anne e Rob sao amigos por um TEMPOO, isso e tudo o que vou dizer.....ai .....vc feliz agora?? Bjossssss

hahaha....

Sou de Floripa .... Ela me ligou perguntando se eu ja leu todos os rumores ... Encontrei este site quando eu estava no Google, procurando sites com boatos sobre a minha irma, tentando esclarecer lhes.....Anne e Rob sao amigos por um TEMPOO, isso e tudo o que vou dizer.....ai .....vc feliz agora?? Bjossssss

nossa, teu portugues e muito ruim hein...sabe, eu nao to nem ai se eles estao namorando ou nao, mas eu to me divertindo de montao com essas gurias deste site, eu acho a Anne lindissima e espero que ela e o Rob sejam muito felizes, eu nao sou fa do Rob, e nao estou com inveja nenhuma, pois nem acho ele bonito, mas tua irma sim...

"vc feliz agora"...tu nao conjuga os verbos muito bem hein guri, ta precisando de algumas aulas de portugues, a nao ser que tu nao e brasileiro...passar bem!

hahaha....

nossa, teu portugues e muito ruim hein...sabe, eu nao to nem ai se eles estao namorando ou nao, mas eu to me divertindo de montao com essas gurias deste site, eu acho a Anne lindissima e espero que ela e o Rob sejam muito felizes, eu nao sou fa do Rob, e nao estou com inveja nenhuma, pois nem acho ele bonito, mas tua irma sim...

"vc feliz agora"...tu nao conjuga os verbos muito bem hein guri, ta precisando de algumas aulas de portugues, a nao ser que tu nao e brasileiro...passar bem!

and now in english lol :rofl:

if you're her sister that I must say she's really cute from what I saw from some of her myspace photos posted here...especially the one with the big sunglasses :laugh:

and since I didn't understand anything you guys said :ermm: even if they're dating they make a cute couple :hehe:

Okay so I'm not sure if this is true, but over on TFS in the annelyse schoenberger thread, there is a member who goes by "guiberger" and says he is annelyses sister. on the page 23 of this thread he says, and I quote(In response to someone else mentioning that there is a rumor that she and robert pattinson are dating): "I wish it was true!!! would love to have him as brother in law." "totally fabricated! she never been to l.a. and barely speaks english."

LOL

I don't know if the person posting here is the same "guiberger" on FS but the person thats been posting there under that name is a FAKE! They've been posting on the site for ages, and people on the forums have always been skeptical..."guiberger" only ever posts on Annelyse's page and he posts pictures he says are exclusive and private, when really, they've already been on that fotolog, the same as the one you guys linked on here. Another strange thing, is this supposed brother of hers on the fashion spot makes some pretty rude comments about Annelyse, her attitude, how she is stuck up etc etc......anyways, no one on there really believes that is her brother, all the pictures he posts are already previously posted on fotolog, anyone could post them and pretend to be her brother....and how creepy is it for brother to post modeling pictures of his sister saying how "fierce" she is? LOL

I only became a memeber of this Bellazon to find out whats up with Robert, then I saw all the talk about WHO he is dating....and I gotta say, the only person that looks credible is the profile "a.", all the pictures she has put up on her profile are not ones found on the net, all the people on her friends list are real profile, shes had the myspace for a while....its so obvisouly real.....thats just my two cents....and letting you all know, "guiberger" on Fashion Spot is NOT credible, and really most likely a girl, some weird obsessed fangirl of Annelyse.

I WANT that scarf, im almost tempted to message her asking where she got it....would that be weird of me?? LOL

It's super cute. :yes: There was one like that at Urban Outfitters but I think that was a while ago.

At Urban??? aww man, I have been looking for a scarf in that exact color/pattern everywhere!!! Everything is PLAID now, ALL the scarfs LOL

hahaha....

if you're her sister that I must say she's really cute from what I saw from some of her myspace photos posted here...especially the one with the big sunglasses :laugh:

and since I didn't understand anything you guys said :ermm: even if they're dating they make a cute couple :hehe:

i know! does someone mind translating that into english? :blink:

hahaha....

i know! does someone mind translating that into english? :blink:

all right...I asked him if he really is her brother and where he lives and if Anne knows about this site...

he replied that he lives in Floripa, and that Anne called him asking him if he already read all the rumors...he said that he found out about this site when he was searching on google about his sister and Rob rumors and he's trying to clarify them and that Anne and Rob are just friends that have known each other for a very long time and he asked me if I'm happy now with his answer...

I told him that his portuguese is awful!! he really doesn't sound like a brazilian!!! I have my doubts that this person speaks portuguese...

and that's all for now ladies :wave: