Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

fine, fine....you make a good point...I just feel bad for all the people that have thrown this girl under the bus, when really, it has indeed been the MEDIA that has made so much of this whole thing. The only thing that has made me believe that aside from what everyone has said, she really does want her privacy, is, as I said before, from what i've read, the only things she has ever said to these fangirls that have sent her messages and friend requests have been cordial, and she has never said anything regarding Rob to them, even though, from what i've read on various Rob/Twilight fansites, these girls ask "are you dating rob pattinson" etc. etc....they've posted all the replys she has sent back to them, and they are all the same pretty much.

If she were really trying to create even more of a media frenzy or add fuel to the fire, she would be replying "oh yea, its true, we're dating blah blah", stuff like that, and she obvisouly ISN'T replying in that way, so that makes me think she isn't enjoying the evasion of privacy, and she isnt trying to spread and rumors.

Also, if anyone has noticed, since i'm sure we've all gone to her myspace a few times, she has made it a lot more private, been so for about a month....

all in all, any celeb or person in the spotlight is going to have very personal, intimate info/photos, leaked...its the sad truth, but these people are so aggressivly stalked by media/fans etc etc. its impossible now adays to be a celeb and have a truly "private life"

fine, fine....you make a good point...I just feel bad for all the people that have thrown this girl under the bus, when really, it has indeed been the MEDIA that has made so much of this whole thing. The only thing that has made me believe that aside from what everyone has said, she really does want her privacy, is, as I said before, from what i've read, the only things she has ever saie to these fangirls that have sent her messages and friend requests have been cordial, and she has never said anything regarding Rob to them, even, from what i've read on various Rob/Twilight fansites, these girls ask "are you dating rob pattinson" etc. etc.

If she were realing trying to create even more of a media frenzy or add fuel to the fire, she would be replying "oh yea, its true, we're dating blah blah", stuff like that, and she obvisouly ISN'T replying in that way, so that makes me think she isn't enjoying the evasion of privacy, and she isnt trying to spread and rumors.

Also, if anyone has noticed, since i'm sure we've all gone to her myspace a few times, she has made it a lot more private, been so for about a month....

ya that's why i brought up the media because really they are far too celeb obsessed when other shit is going on in the world we should all care far more about in my opinion. and the paparazzi are nothing short of stalkers to be honest.

but that makes me think kudos to people like angelina and brad whose every step is traced and sought, and they make sure the buzz around them is more for their work and humanitarian work rather than their personal loves. but c'est la vie of celebrity and I guess that's hard to control. I do pity anne irrespective of the allegations surrounding her because it's got to suck to be blamed for the invasion of rob's privacy, whether rightfully or not, and have a million fan girls obsess over her, lol.

hahaha, and of ALL the fangirls i've seen in the world, these Twilighter girls are INTENSE, just a whole bunch of crazy....and oh god, those Twimoms hahahah....oh, poor Anne, she probaly gets hundreds of messages from these 35 year old Twimoms saying "Stay away from Edward, he belongs to Bella, not you!!!" hahahaha.

I do agree with you, that the only kind of GOOD media coverage, is when they are covering stars that are doing humanitarian work, because it is bring awareness to the casue....other then that though..PURE stalking......and the world loves it and its brings in $$$$$, so I dont thinking the "hunting" of celebs is going to stop any time soon. Sadly.

BG_mila, hope you don't mind my asking but how did you get those myspace screencaps? cause i was just wondering how those get leaked to the public.

anyway, the photos on that account including the candid shots are apparently all available online. anne has a fotolog account and most, if not all, the photos are there. so somebody could have just used them and created a fake myspace account. here's the fotolog account if you guys are interested to see anne's fotolog

i even heard people say that anne's based in brazil and has never even met rob and barely speaks english which means someone's just creating these rumors about them going out, etc. but then, you guys say you know friends of friends of anne so it's all just very confusing. i wonder though why now that she's kinda famous, how come no pictures of her are being taken by paparrazis? i mean, she does go out (and presumably with rob's other friends), doesn't she?

um, it shows the last log in date from that fotolog LONG time ago, all the picture on those screen cap and her profile picture are not found on there. People, just leave it alone and stop assuming things unless you know for sure.

Someone posted those screen caps on myspace at the official twilight site, in a forum, or atleast that how I found them. Im sure she will make a new myspace, all private, or maybe she already has private one, I know if I was her I would by now.

Well, i FINALLY saw Twiglith ... & wooow, Robert it's sooooo sexy,cute&perfect! :heart:

I mean woooooow ... The scene w/the black glasses :heart: :heart: ... Im in lo w/his smile!

& who's that Anne that everyone is talkin' about her? :blush:

Basically all of Anne's Portuguese comments imply that she is pregnant. As does her new status on myspace: "A is craving some very weird things."

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

HOpe she 's not pregnant!!!!

Check out her friends' page. He's one of her top friends on those screen caps that BG Mila posted: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=42536128

Those are comments posted from "A" before she changed her profile picture and status to something more generic. I'm not trying to bash the girl but either she's playing a silly joke on people who invade her privacy or she's telling the truth. If it's the former, that's kinda messed up since it's involving Rob as well.

Basically all of Anne's Portuguese comments imply that she is pregnant. As does her new status on myspace: "A is craving some very weird things."

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

HOpe she 's not pregnant!!!!

Check out her friends' page. He's one of her top friends on those screen caps that BG Mila posted: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=42536128

Those are comments posted from "A" before she changed her profile picture and status to something more generic. I'm not trying to bash the girl but either she's playing a silly joke on people who invade her privacy or she's telling the truth. If it's the former, that's kinda messed up since it's involving Rob as well.

whoa, then she really is pregnant! :drool:

"A" left a comment on this guys page, saying she is deleting her profile and that she made a new one.

I am very curious whether this is a joke....because she could easily be trying to get back in some way at all the girls that have been bashing and harassing her since Oct....OR its true...if its a joke, I think its very funny of her, and her comments to her friends are probaly sarcastic.

Oh, and, just because I wanted to find out for myself, I look through her fotolog, and alll the pics on there are old, she hasnt logged on in a really long time, and none of the pictures that she has put has her main photo or that pictures that were on that screen captures are on the fotolog either. They all look like her personal, private photos and all recent....thats just my observation though.

That "A" myspace is probably a fake (the one with the leaked screen caps which BG_mila posted). if you look at the screencaps, she has a friend there named Michella, she was the one who made the comment (in Portugese) about the "prince to come." Well, i was reading through the "who is rob dating" thread at Twilight's official myspace page and Michella was posting comments there. I mean, if you're annelyse's friend, why would you even participate in that discussion? and judging from her comments, i believe she's merely speculating as well. i think whoever created that myspace account created several fake ones too, just to be believable. so when "A" said that she's deleting her profile and creating a new one, the new one's probably fake too!

so we don't really know for sure. maybe she doesn't even have a myspace/facebook account. maybe she's just as private as rob. and who knows really if they're dating or not LOL!

post-27146-1229411014_thumb.png

post-27146-1229411228_thumb.png

OR.............maybe Michella is the "friend" that is leaking all this stuff???? Behind Anne's back....thats what I think, it has to be SOMEONE that Anne trusts....maybe Michella is jealous of Anne or enjoys all the chaos and frenzy surrounding this topic???? Because that there is proof that someone was indeed leaking this info, someone that Anne thought was a "friend" I hope someone messages her and tells her to watch out for this girl! <_<

hard time= denial.

lol

no, i just don't believe random people on the internet saying stuff until i have actual proof. i don't personally know any of you. all of you people with 'insider info' could be lying for all i know.

sorry. i'm just not gullible.