Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

OME I 'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Awww, lol!! Don't be too jealous, I've posted a pic too, LOL.

@fashionXniohsaf: He was pleasant when I met him :)

awh. that's so cool:] im glad you got to meet him and he was nice. it blows to meet someone famous and realize they are jerks...

Well, he did kick a little bit of a fuss when I told him that I wanted that autograph as a birthday pressie, but it was probably just a lot of teasing, imo :) He was nice :D

mc654b0b66c084060b2c3edth7.jpg

and here is a picture from a couple days ago in Germany....same, same, same....unless your blind :D

outgmtv015uw8.jpg

Uh yeah, thats deffinetly Rob. That's his brown jacket hes been wearing a lot lately! Sorry ladies!!! Or....maybe...they are still "just friends"??? maybe?? hahahaha.

and here is a picture from a couple days ago in Germany....same, same, same....unless your blind :D

outgmtv015uw8.jpg

Uh yeah, thats deffinetly Rob. That's his brown jacket hes been wearing a lot lately! Sorry ladies!!! Or....maybe...they are still "just friends"??? maybe?? hahahaha.

that jacket is black. not brown.

outgmtv015uw8.jpg

I didnt mean the jacket in that picture is the same, do you think i'm color blind??? lol. I meant how is hair has been recently, a little darker, longer in front, and a little more cleaned up in the back. The brown jacket is the same one he wore on Jay Leno:

2jbnus5bk2.jpg

I'm incredibly amused by the idea of people being ID'ed by their coat. Poor guy hadn't the slightest idea people would one day be discussing whether a particular individual was him based on a coat and what his hairstyle has been like recently. : ] It could be him. or it could be someone who also happened to purchase the same coat, if that is in fact his coat. the picture is quite close up, so it's hard to tell. It's not like his face is visible or anything. who is to say that is even really her facebook? Maybe an extremely fixated fan has asumed her identity and photoshopped that picture.......I mean, with photoshopping today, it's almost undetectable, if an experienced person gets their hands on it. or maybe that is really her and really him. ha. So, that is my photo analysis.

outgmtv015uw8.jpg

I didnt mean the jacket in that picture is the same, do you think i'm color blind??? lol. I meant how is hair has been recently, a little darker, longer in front, and a little more cleaned up in the back. The brown jacket is the same one he wore on Jay Leno:

2jbnus5bk2.jpg

i dont know.. i just think it's rather impossible to say that that is him. you can't even see his face..

and another big thing is the guy with anne in that picture has no sideburns. rob ALWAYS has sideburns. i can't recall him ever shaving them off within the last few months.

GREAT observation. Why would he suddenly get rid of them. Nicely done Joyee.

haha thanks :)