Bellazon

Robert Pattinson
Thumbnail

penny.lane

Ahahah, I posted a pic of Rob and I in DeviantArt a while ago, just in the scraps section and lately ALL THESE fan girls have been commenting on it, lol, the power of Twilight is rather infectious.

Anyway, I met him a couple of years ago, to get his autograph for my friend's 18th B'day pressie at this autograph convention. So I went up to him with the photo, which he then signed, and while posing for the photo, this was what we said:

Rob: I like your top!

Me: Oh, thanks.

Rob: I want it...

Me: Oh er, it's a ladies top so.....

Rob: I DON'T CARE, I want it!

Then I said goodbye and wished him all the best for his career and he gave me a pleasant smile back.

There you go girls, viola :)

Ahahah, I posted a pic of Rob and I in DeviantArt a while ago, just in the scraps section and lately ALL THESE fan girls have been commenting on it, lol, the power of Twilight is rather infectious.

Anyway, I met him a couple of years ago, to get his autograph for my friend's 18th B'day pressie at this autograph convention. So I went up to him with the photo, which he then signed, and while posing for the photo, this was what we said:

Then I said goodbye and wished him all the best for his career and he gave me a pleasant smile back.

whoa!!

we all want to see this picture, don't we ladies? :drool: :drool:

whoa!!

we all want to see this picture, don't we ladies? :drool: :drool:

Annelyse's brother posted on the official Twilight site a few weeks ago after numerous negative comments were made from fans towards his sister.

dfdfdfn3.jpg

You can see Anne in his profile picture....

The person that posted on Celebuzz claiming to be her brother just sounds like a jealous fan girl.

As for those fb sceen caps, once she realized all the attention she was getting, due to her profiles being leaked, she stopped posting any personal information, whereabouts etc. on her pages. If you've actually paid any attention, she completley stopped posting anything conspicuous. No one has posted any screen caps for a while, the ones posted anywhere are a month or so old... I believe... so im assuming she deleted a bunch of people off her list, most likely including the so called "friends" that were calling her out.

OME I 'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Annelyse's brother posted on the official Twilight site a few weeks ago after numerous negative comments were made from fans towards his sister.

dfdfdfn3.jpg

You can see Anne in his profile picture....

The person that posted on Celebuzz claiming to be her brother just sounds like a jealous fan girl.

As for those fb sceen caps, once she realized all the attention she was getting, due to her profiles being leaked, she stopped posting any personal information, whereabouts etc. on her pages. If you've actually paid any attention, she completley stopped posting anything conspicuous. No one has posted any screen caps for a while, the ones posted anywhere are a month or so old... I believe... so im assuming she deleted a bunch of people off her list, most likely including the so called "friends" that were calling her out.

but i'm confused. robert said in an interview that he had never even met anne?