Bellazon

Why are you at Bellazon?

Nixie

Not sure if this was already posted or not :shifty: Anyways this is just basically asking a few questions cause im curious ^.^

Why do you go on Bellazon?

How long to you stay on Bellazon?

When Did you discover Bellazon?

>.> Very Random but yeah.. im not new but dont get on much and i wanna get hooked :hell yea!: cause i love fashion and there are tons of threads that have to do with it.. and plus you all seem like awesome people :grouphug:

1. Why do you go on Bellazon? I get bored sometimes, but mainly because I love fashion and models and there's cool people here :)

2. How long to you stay on Bellazon? It depends on how bored I am and if I'm busy :|

3. When did you discover Bellazon? About a year and a half ago looking for some pictures :p

:wave: :wave: :wave:

1) Because it's an awesome place and it`s so many great pictures.

2) It depends if I'm busy or not, at least 30 min, to an hour or two.

3) Found it randomly on the net when I was looking for models, I think it was in late 2006

1. Why do you go on Bellazon? Becuase is a nice place and i have nice friends here ! :hug:

2. How long to you stay on Bellazon? Mmmm, it depends, maybe 2 hours or more !!! Or waaaaay more :laugh:

3. When did you discover Bellazon? Because some friends in others forums told me that here is a great place when u are bored !