Bellazon

Holly Valance to Actress

Memento Mori

Just an FYI, Holly Valance is currently listed under Babe Musicians but hasnt made an album since 2003. She has done significant work in films, though:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0883480/

I think we might also have two Emmy Rossum threads, musician or actress would work for that, I 'spose.

...and she models too...

so she's a triple threat..

why not "general babe"..then?

:idk:

Perhaps, I'm not by any means the site runner, but in my view there should be an attempt to try and "lock down" what someone is primarily known for and put them in the category. Take Tom Brady in Male Athletes, he also models (for Stetson and a watch company) but it's pretty clear that he's known for being an athlete.

I'd argue that right now, Holly is known for being an actress. Enough that she should be in that section.

But it's not my site, just making suggestions.

Perhaps, I'm not by any means the site runner, but in my view there should be an attempt to try and "lock down" what someone is primarily known for and put them in the category. Take Tom Brady in Male Athletes, he also models (for Stetson and a watch company) but it's pretty clear that he's known for being an athlete.

I'd argue that right now, Holly is known for being an actress. Enough that she should be in that section.

But it's not my site, just making suggestions.

Even if anyone states their opinion on what holly is,

even if she was singing yesterday, or acting today, or modeling tomorrow, they can't be possibly moving her thread in all those direQtions :p