Bellazon

Kanye West
Thumbnail

Małgosia

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Jay Z = weakest part of the song?

Yes, although Rick Ross was pretty useless in both the song and video, too.

Really? I actually loved his intro in the song. It hypes me up for the song. I blast that song with my windows open in my red PT cruiser and you see my girly ass saying: "Bitch I’m a monster, no good blood sucker. Fat muthaf*cker now look who’s in trouble [...]" and it's pretty hilarious. :blush: I get "WTF" looks all the time. :ninja:

Really? I actually loved his intro in the song. It hypes me up for the song. I blast that song with my windows open in my red PT cruiser and you see my girly ass saying: "Bitch I’m a monster, no good blood sucker. Fat muthaf*cker now look who’s in trouble [...]" and it's pretty hilarious. :blush: I get "WTF" looks all the time. :ninja:

I liked the first part of his intro. It was the whole "Kanye West sample, here’s one for example" that threw me off. It sounded like something I would write in a paper. IDK. I also thought it was kind of weird that his part was so short compared to Kanye, Jay-Z, and Nicki.

I liked the first part of his intro. It was the whole "Kanye West sample, here’s one for example" that threw me off. It sounded like something I would write in a paper. IDK. I also thought it was kind of weird that his part was so short compared to Kanye, Jay-Z, and Nicki.

Never really had a problem with it, but I see what you mean. Ross was pretty awesome on the rest of the album though, as was Jay.