Bellazon

SI Swimsuit edition '08

menu-select

This year was soooo boring. I can't stand Bar and Ana. And all those other no-name girls. A lot of them didn't even look like they should be swimsuit models. :rofl: My favorite was Irina (for looking so damn sexy). And of course Miss Miller who quite amazingly deserved the cover, though it's sad it had to be for the worst issue ever.

^ Well, even if it's not the greatest issue for Marisa to have been on the cover, the number of hits the SI website has gotten for this year so far demolished the record of last year and the issue is sold out wherever I look. Maybe Marisa being on the cover is making the issue a hit. :angel:

I imagine it is drawing more college kids too because they want to see the cheerleaders. I don't think the cheerleaders were a good idea, personally, but it will help sales. The cover is so terribly unoriginal and I can't believe that they couldn't find a better shot for the cover. We've seen almost every swimsuit model do that same pose at some time or other and that it is why it is really, really boring and disappointing. I truly think there are quite a few girls who look very hot in the issue. It is by no means a great issue but there are many reasons it is selling. Some of the comments about some of the girls leave me puzzled, though. I think it's because those particular girls wouldn't be liked no matter what they did.

That's just my opinion.

Some of the girls were cute, but not what I would call SISE material by a long shot and quite frankly left me snoozing. I really missed Yamila and Josie is in a great shape for being a mom, she'd be great for SISE again. Petra, even though not my favorite model, is smokin' hot in a bikini and at least brings some sizzle.

I really didn't like the body-painting this year. The designs were so lack-luster. I don't even know what the hell they were thinking when they designed Tori and Marisa's painted bikinis. :/

• 2 weeks later...
anyone have any luck finding the full hour-long version that is available on Amazon (if you have a PC)?

I'd be very, very grateful...

thanks!

torrent here

I never could get this torrent to find any sources. But other people had luck so I guess the problem was on my side. Could someone put it up on a tracker site or something?

• 5 weeks later...
anyone have any luck finding the full hour-long version that is available on Amazon (if you have a PC)?

I'd be very, very grateful...

thanks!

torrent here

I never could get this torrent to find any sources. But other people had luck so I guess the problem was on my side. Could someone put it up on a tracker site or something?

i'd be eternally grateful if someone could host this so i can download it...i got 56 megabytes before the torrent stopped working!

HEY NOOBIE HERE :wave:

A WHILE BACK I DOWNLOADED A MARISA MILLER SI 2008 VIDEO FROM THIS SITE.. ..IT WAS IN A .RAR FILE AND NOW ITS ASKING FOR A PASSWORD. DOES ANYBODY KNOW IT? PLEEZ PM ME IF YOU DO. THX