Bellazon

SI Swimsuit edition '08

menu-select

Swimsuit 2008 video:

http://www.amazon.com/2008-Sports-Illustra...w/dp/B0013UF95M

I wonder if this is different than the TNT special? I don't live in the states, so I can't access this amazon.com video....just like i can't access the SI.com videos...

Note the running time is longer than a standard hour-long show (with commercials)

I mentioned that before. It's not available to non-US citizens.

For goodness sake SI, release it on DVD and Blu-ray in the US and England that would be swell.

Ana ... I have some mixed feelings about. She very obviously has gained a lot of weight.. very bottom heavy, and not to throw the P word around, but in several pictures she looked pregnant!.. however.. the pics with her in the tops {plum/brown} were stunning.

08anabeatrizbarros16wl0.jpg

Fav pic this year!

...No way does Ana look pregnant! She 's beautiful like always. I like her tousled hair...but I don't like the topic of the shoot. Everything is so "brown" and the atmosphere seems pretty triste, (sad) with all the brown colour...and it also seems like it was very cold in Nicaragua....think the boots are ridiculous....with the biquini.

I prefer every other SI shoot Ana has done. Disappointing! But the editor's fault!

This year was pretty disappointing imo. It was nice Marisa got the cover, but did they need to rehash an old cover and stick her on it? Daniela did it so much better...

Anywho.. this years crop of woman... oh Jesus.. no..

Bar looks ok... YOUNG though.. My husband was looking through his mag this morning, and was turned off in the same way he was when looking at Miranda during the fashion show... Bar just looked too young to do SI

.....Jeisa looks much younger to me

Swimsuit 2008 video:

http://www.amazon.com/2008-Sports-Illustra...w/dp/B0013UF95M

I wonder if this is different than the TNT special? I don't live in the states, so I can't access this amazon.com video....just like i can't access the SI.com videos...

Note the running time is longer than a standard hour-long show (with commercials)

I mentioned that before. It's not available to non-US citizens.

For goodness sake SI, release it on DVD and Blu-ray in the US and England that would be swell.

It's supposedly free as a download or streaming video via Amazon.com. Can anyone put this on rapidshare or something? It's definitely different than the tv show, since it's more than double the running time.

Has anyone seen this hour-long version? Supposedly, it's free.