*Addicted*

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

^ You posted a warning so there is no need to remove the video :flower:

Thanks Pink, and great set, can i ask another question, i'd like to post a topic, to whom do i get permission from, its for the TV show flash forward

^ You don't need permission to start a thread for a TV show :flower: Just go to the Television section ---> click on "New Topic" ---> Post the premise of the show and a non-hotlinked image of the show :)

^ You don't need permission to start a thread for a TV show :flower: Just go to the Television section ---> click on "New Topic" ---> Post the premise of the show and a non-hotlinked image of the show :)

Thanks again, you really are the perfectly pink Angel

GQ May 2010

ukgqmay2010coverrosiehu.jpg

excuse me while i pick my jaw up off the floor and put my eyes back in their sockets. don't mind the drool, please

I found a 2006 Neiman Marcus book for sale on Ebay, which features some amazing pictures of Rosie! I'm including the pictures & the link to the auction...just in case anyone with a scanner wants to buy & scan the photos for us all here.

:whistle: (Sale ends in 16 hours & there is a 'Buy It Now' feature!)

58da9873840293.gifebf03b73840324.gif

Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEIMAN-MARCUS-Isabeli-...=item1c0c3fb3b4

AHHHHHHHHHH :drool:

just found out she's on the new GQ , i so have to get this now!

im gonna look like sucha lesbo, but whatever.

There's nothing wrong with that :whistle:

Btw, does anyone have that second picture from the vid that 'little miss sunshine' posted in HQ/UHQ - or better yet, every picture?

:evil:

can someone identify where those two pics are from?
^icey - the first one is definitely from ELLE(poland) July '06. I remember penny-dreaddfull posted it here, especially for me ( :ddr: ), some ways back! But then the grumpy 'repost squad' came and had a go at her... :pinch:

^icey - the first one is definitely from ELLE(poland) July '06. I remember penny-dreaddfull posted it here, especially for me ( :ddr: ), some ways back! But then the grumpy 'repost squad' came and had a go at her... :pinch:

Yes, first one is Elle Poland. Second one is Vogue Espana April 06 - I think this is it's original print but I'm sure it's been reprinted in other countries at different times.

Yes, first one is Elle Poland. Second one is Vogue Espana April 06 - I think this is it's original print but I'm sure it's been reprinted in other countries at different times.

Thanks Baron!! that editorial is stunning!

"the repost squad"  :laugh: could be a title for a summer blockbuster :D

@cutebunny121 are you sure? my google-searches have returned negative  :blink:

Thanks Baron!! that editorial is stunning!

"the repost squad"  :laugh: could be a title for a summer blockbuster :D

@cutebunny121 are you sure? my google-searches have returned negative  :blink:

Yes, I'm sure. I don't know what you're googling, but I got plenty of results.

The second picture is from Vogue Espana April 06, I have the magazine so cutebunny is right. Cutebunny knows everything about Rosie so never question her <_<

Had a look for the new harpers bazaar. not on stands yet,apparently it will be on Tuesday :clap: im sooo going to buy it!