Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Beauty from the insider out

RoseInc_About5.thumb.png.019826ed8a9e9d81e10deac7356bf91b.png

Allow me to introduce you to Rose Inc.

I’ve been excitedly awaiting a space to share with you and to tell you how I’ve been intrigued by beauty my entire life. As a girl, I was fascinated watching my mother apply makeup before a night out. Seeing her transform was special to me—I found it so feminine, so personal. Before long, I was saving up my pocket money to buy a sticky roll-on lip gloss or glittery blue eyeshadow at the local pharmacy. I know this feeling is nearly universal. This is my evolution of it.

I always dreamt of working in fashion, but I never could have imagined the career that I’ve had. It’s given me the incredible opportunity to work with the best beauty talent in the biz. While being in the makeup hotseat is part of my job, I never tire of the glitz and the glam—and what’s behind the process. It’s a constant evolution, and everyone who I work with is an absolute artist in their own right, inspiring that personal excitement I recall while watching my mum get ready.

The ingenuity behind it all, the constantly evolving looks and products, and the connection that happens even before the first photograph takes place is like a high for me. The makeup artists, the designers, the skin experts, and the hairstylists—they’ve all been my teachers, and I’ve been taking notes. I’ve racked up quite the degree for a girl who grew up on a farm in England.

This major facet of my whole career has led me to this apex: the launch of Rose Inc. Because the way you feel about beauty isn’t about the face that gets the red carpet treatment. It’s about the process, the trade secrets, the magic of being in control of the outcome and being proud to be in your own skin.

This outlet is my way of sharing everything that I’ve gleaned over the years. Timeless makeup tricks that instantly make you feel like your best self. Products and regimens that can get you glowing, and stat. Ways to turn a bad hair day into a great ponytail day, or what to do when dinner with friends calls for the perfect glam look. And, of course, a glimpse into some of my friends’ makeup bags. Babes, it’s all here.

I hope you won’t think of this website as a rule book, but as your best girlfriend’s notebook. The one always tucked under my arm, dog-eared and personal. Annotated and analog. Honest and full of every thought, every experience, and every idea I’ve ever loved. And I want you to read it.

RHW.png.af43b560425f9548a87ed888a5e858d0.png

Lame, but makes sense. A new make up line would mean cutting at least some of her ties with M&S, and she seems to be doing a lot of expansion with them, and it seems like it's been a lucrative partnership for her. 

This reminds me a lot of her friend Cassandra's project, Violet Grey.