Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I used google to translate the DT article.

Her pictures make her look like a bad ass, a little naught, and i LOVE that!

The template lolita Victoria's Secret and muse of acclaimed new Pirelli calendar has chosen for its meeting DT most daring and sensual. We introduce in strict exclusivity to the new super top of the time, Rosie Huntington, the beauty that has managed to fall in love with Olivier Martinez and Elsa take the place of Pataky.En matter of weeks, Rosie Huntington went from being the fellow that did not stop copying in the modeling agency that had just hired to star multimillion advertising campaign. And yet, with only 22 years, the career of this English born in Devon has just begun. DT has been their last stop on the way to the summit, an exclusive photo shoot in New York where you will discover Rosie Huntington never see on the catwalk.

There is talk of you as the successor to Kate Moss. Are you flattered by this comparison or would you not do?

The truth is that yes, she has had a great career as a model. But I also believe that this is only a 'label' created by the media. Do not want to be the successor to anyone, but simply Rosie.

How does it feel to be one of the 'angels' Victoria's Secret and march with these amazing creations?

It's an incredible experience and honor the same time. Always red frame in the parade date on my calendar because there is nothing comparable to climb onto the catwalk with this sexy and provocative lingerie.

Some of the Victoria's Secret models have been unable to attend this year's maternity leave on his recent appointment. Something to say?

Right now is not between my plan ... I love the idea of being independent and being concerned solely with myself at this time. In the future, we'll see.

And the experience of being part of the famous Pirelli calendar alongside the best tops the world, how have you been?

When I called to confirm he had been one of the models chosen for the calendar, could not believe it. It was also the first time he visited the Brazilian jungle ... So I spent two weeks counting the days until. Working with Terry Richardson (the photographer of the calendar) has been a wonderful experience.

We've also seen acting very suggestive in a short movie for lingerie firm Agent Provocateur. Do you have any fetish?

The lingerie me crazy (laughs) and I think when I leave the runway, I will dedicate myself to create my own designs.

Where to find a Rosie if it was not working?

Well, possibly in a park, walking my dog, or making a barbecue and drink a beer in the company of my friends ... Normally a girl my age.

Do you have a secret hobby?

The truth is that no, or none that is weird or something. I love diving and snorkeling. In my last vacation in Africa managed to catch a swordfish and the experience was great.

Through your work you've traveled around the world. What are three places you recommend us?

It is a very difficult question to answer because there are so many wonderful places ... But I think we can point: Kenya, Neckar Island (British Virgin Islands) and Virgin Atlantic VIP lounge at Heathrow airport.

What does a man do to win you, Rosie?

I think men are much more complicated life, and all we ask is a kind and gentle guy, a guy who knows how to behave and be a gentleman of those before, nothing more.

What makes you feel sexy?

It makes me feel very sexy and very feminine about me rise in high heels.

Btw all these pictures we've been seeing that everyone thinks are Valentine's pics aren't, they are for the EARLY SPRING 2010 catalogue.

None of the pictures nor the cover for Valentine's has come out yet.

Edit: Valentine's stuff comes out Jan 24th or 25th I think