Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I just read this little artilce about Rosie from the dailymail.co.uk I'm not sure if its true so here it is:

"Life looks Rosie for Ronnie's boy"

As a leading member of the "arist-rockracy", Tyrone Wood, 23-year-old son of Rolling Stone Ronnie, has inherited his father's habit of romancing models.

Catwalk life clearly agrees with him, as his latest squeeze is stunning Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who has been hailed as the new Kate Moss after being discovered as a teenage schoolgirl in Tavistock, Devon.

Rosie, 20, is now one of the world's highest-earning models and has featured in campaigns for Ralph Lauren and Paul Smith. Sadly for the young lovebirds, they are often separated, as Rosie lives in New York while Tyrone runs his family's art gallery Scream in Mayfair.

But they were reunited last week after Tyrone invited Rosie to join him and a group of pals for a hedonistic week on Ibiza. They stayed at the super-luxurious seven-bedroom Villa Na Xamena, which costs an eyewatering £13,500 per week to rent.

Unfortunately, things did not go entirely to plan for the group of ten, who spent their days around the villa's pool and their evenings partying at the island's exclusive nightclubs.

After their last night out, they returned to discover they had been burgled. "It was really heavy apart from we got robbed on the last night," a laidback Tyrone told friends. "All of our stuff got nicked. They had a field day."

I do believe her and her boyfriend Bekim Trenova are no longer together but I'm not sure when this happened.