Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

I wish Rosie would start a Youtube channel. I never knew I enjoyed watching YT, but after Lily, Karlie, Romee and Jasmine started their channels, I realized how interesting that can be if you are a fan of the person who is making the videos. I think Rosie would do great in a vlog setting, not just in videos for companies where is it all planned out and scripted. I really liked her Vogue 73 Questions video and would love to see more of her house as well! 

On 5/20/2020 at 10:48 AM, bump said:

I wish Rosie would start a Youtube channel. I never knew I enjoyed watching YT, but after Lily, Karlie, Romee and Jasmine started their channels, I realized how interesting that can be if you are a fan of the person who is making the videos. I think Rosie would do great in a vlog setting, not just in videos for companies where is it all planned out and scripted. I really liked her Vogue 73 Questions video and would love to see more of her house as well! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfPA-QqM-tOjsnAUqM3ieCg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care for that all white outfit. Usually I love what she wears, even her just running errands/going to the gym clothes. I like all black outfits, but the all white reminds me of a nurse or like some kind of hazardous chemical waste protective wear. Oh well, I guess everyone has their bad style days.

Do any of you guys like this look?