Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

On 6/8/2019 at 4:12 PM, HumanNature said:

I agree with you and thank you for your kind words about Rosie! :)

And thanks other people for posting nice pics of her, specially Ewciolina.

I remember the first time I posted on this thread about how I didn't think Rosie was pretty/what I didn't like about her facial features, but how I wanted to check out her work so I came to look at her thread.

Someone (was it you? your name is familiar to me) was nice to me but said I shouldn't have said those things about her and then I realized that person was right and I didn't need to be so harsh when I wrote my comments about how unattractive Rosie was to me...I think that was you that commented to me lol. whoever it was, they convinced me to give Rosie another shot and I kept looking at her pictures and I'm hooked now!!! so if that was you, hi there!!! :hello:

I LOVE her street style, her hair is mega gorgeous, and even though sometimes I don't always find her stunning, I do think she is supremely pretty and I really love her work now. 

I actually have saved a lot of her pictures on my computer because I love her style so much that I want to find pieces like hers. I am not very into fashion but have been wanting to get more into the older I get, and I love looking at Rosie's style. 

Hi!

Yes it was me :D

I am glad that you like her and I agree with you -  she has a very nice(elegant) style but I believe that every girl also has her own unique style.

Never forget to keep your own unique style :) I dont know why I am saying these things :D but yes she will give you a nice ideas by her beautiful outfits!

Thank you for your thoughts and opinion on her! :)

Enjoy Rosie! :)

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked as enamoured with her husband Jason Statham and son Jack as they soaked up the sun during a jaunt to Capri during which she looked loved-up as ever.
dailymail.co.uk

4ff6d91249353664.jpg e646aa1249353674.jpg 7120011249353684.jpg 81fe481249353694.jpg 7421f01249353704.jpg 1c8f8f1249353714.jpg d455481249353744.jpg 6d21781249353764.jpg b35d8c1249353774.jpg 1b92cf1249353804.jpg