Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

Just now, HumanNature said:

I agree! She is a very beautiful lady! :)

I think if you wouldn't have responded to my first post here, I probably wouldn't have come back to this thread so thank you :flower:....

I only came back to her thread to respond to you, then I started to look through it and was intrigued by her and realized I was wrong in thinking she was not pretty bc she really is.

Now I like to check in here causes Rosie is :PinkCouture2:

I also like how she has a lovely family and is an all around great business woman. You go, Rosie!!!

6 hours ago, bump said:

I think if you wouldn't have responded to my first post here, I probably wouldn't have come back to this thread so thank you :flower:....

I only came back to her thread to respond to you, then I started to look through it and was intrigued by her and realized I was wrong in thinking she was not pretty bc she really is.

Now I like to check in here causes Rosie is :PinkCouture2:

I also like how she has a lovely family and is an all around great business woman. You go, Rosie!!!

You can also, of course, check her in other places, but this one is good too. Her other admirers posting good pictures too, time to time here. I like that lot of people like her and posting really good stuff of her :)

I am glad that you like her too! :)

Any other girls you like? Just curious. I know this is not a chatting place but.

Enjoy the beauty of Rosie! :)

23 hours ago, HumanNature said:

Any other girls you like? Just curious. I know this is not a chatting place but.

Enjoy the beauty of Rosie! :)

I am a big fan of Barbara P, Candice, Miranda, Lily A, Behati (I like mostly VS models).... Aiden Curtiss and Romee are gorgeous, Jourdan Dunn is stunning...I love Cindy Mello and Lorena Rae...Elsie Hewitt is super cute, I like Yasmin W and Bella Hadid, Kelsey Merrit is gorgeous, Grace Elizabeth.....Maggine Laine is cute, Josephine S and Taylor Hill....

Thank you for posting that picture as well! :thumbsup:I am definitely enjoying the beauty of Rosie!

random, but her Tough Love outfit in 2010 was one of my all time favorite outfits of any VSFS. Rosie had the perfect sass and attitude to pull that off, I honestly think she should've opened the 2010 show and I wasn't even a fan of hers when I first realized how good she would do with that.she should've gotten more than VS gave her. 

thank you @Ewciolina for the pictures and video! I love love love skin care routine videos, especially from models. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

I am a big fan of Barbara P, Candice, Miranda, Lily A, Behati (I like mostly VS models).... Aiden Curtiss and Romee are gorgeous, Jourdan Dunn is stunning...I love Cindy Mello and Lorena Rae...Elsie Hewitt is super cute, I like Yasmin W and Bella Hadid, Kelsey Merrit is gorgeous, Grace Elizabeth.....Maggine Laine is cute, Josephine S and Taylor Hill....

Thank you for posting that picture as well! :thumbsup:I am definitely enjoying the beauty of Rosie!

random, but her Tough Love outfit in 2010 was one of my all time favorite outfits of any VSFS. Rosie had the perfect sass and attitude to pull that off, I honestly think she should've opened the 2010 show and I wasn't even a fan of hers when I first realized how good she would do with that.she should've gotten more than VS gave her. 

thank you @Ewciolina for the pictures and video! I love love love skin care routine videos, especially from models. 

Thanks for your answer! Nice girls, you listed and yes thanks @Ewciolina for posting always beautiful pictures of Rosie! :)

Thanks, Ewciolina.  Hot collection! She looks very sexy! She doesn't look slightly pregnant or a little bit fat. @Clauds  But I understand you. The thing is that after pregnancy some women have permanent changes - bigger ass, some - bigger breasts or even smaller, depends on the woman. Also other factors - photoshoot angles, clothes. But she looks very nice and beautiful, she is not 19 years old and she had a baby so... :). Anyway, she is a very sexy girl!

Thanks again @Ewciolina :)

3 hours ago, HumanNature said:

Thanks, Ewciolina.  Hot collection! She looks very sexy! She doesn't look slightly pregnant or a little bit fat. @Clauds  But I understand you. The thing is that after pregnancy some women have permanent changes - bigger ass, some - bigger breasts or even smaller, depends on the woman. Also other factors - photoshoot angles, clothes. But she looks very nice and beautiful, she is not 19 years old and she had a baby so... :). Anyway, she is a very sexy girl!

Thanks again @Ewciolina :)

I know that, but her stomach hasn't looked like that at all post-pregnacy, just in these particular set of pictures! I don't know how to explain, it's something about the shape of it, that being said sis could just have been bloated or in her days :rofl: again, I did not mean to say she looks fat at all, she has a banging body. 

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I know that, but her stomach hasn't looked like that at all post-pregnacy, just in these particular set of pictures! I don't know how to explain, it's something about the shape of it, that being said sis could just have been bloated or in her days :rofl: again, I did not mean to say she looks fat at all, she has a banging body. 

cool :)