Bellazon

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Thumbnail

*Addicted*

ROSIE’S BEACH CONFIDENCE TRICKS

Model and mother-to-be Rosie Huntington-Whiteley tells us how her new swimwear range borrows all the impeccable fit and flatter credentials of her confidence-boosting lingerie.

"I think it’s natural for every woman to have moments of panic about her looks, especially on holiday,” says 30-year-old Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. With supermodel genes and Hollywood actor Jason Statham on her arm (the couple are engaged and expecting their first baby), it’s hard to believe that the former face of Burberry and Victoria’s Secret has ever felt self-conscious about her appearance. But when she does, what are her tricks to combat this?

“The key for me is to focus on the areas that you love about yourself and celebrate those,” she explains. “I try and think about what I’m most confident and comfortable in and take it from there. My beach advice would be, if you have great legs, show them off with a short kaftan, or choose a swimsuit with hidden support to enhance amazing curves and a slim waist.”

With five years of lingerie design expertise under her belt thanks to the Rosie for Autograph lingerie range, the model’s new 24-piece capsule swim line is guaranteed to be a hit. Rosie’s favourite piece is the Beau underwired bikini, a beach-ready spin on her best-loved Beau bra: “You instantly feel good about yourself when you put it on,” she says. “The fit is amazing.”

Drawing inspiration from her love of travelling, Rosie’s intention for the range was to create chic, flattering shapes to give the wearer the ultimate confidence boost on holiday. “This is swimwear for real women,” she says. “We’ve got cup-size bikinis and swimsuits so you can get a great fit and feel fabulous on the beach.”

And Rosie’s ever-expanding empire doesn’t stop there. The entrepreneur has also just launched a brand-new bath and bodycare line, exclusive to M&S. “I’m addicted to the Amazing Radiance Body Glow,” reveals Rosie. “It’s lightly tinted to make skin look flawless.”

“For me, the most important thing for looking and feeling your best on holiday is to keep it effortless,” insists Rosie. “No make-up, hair in a top knot and a fresh coconut in hand. Bliss!”

marksandspencer.com

KYNAYtjF.jpg fqvbYJvw.jpg